Backed by more than 30 years of experience, TradeStation delivers an intuitive, easy to navigate trading app to trade stocks, ETFs, options**, futures, and crypto on the go.
The all-in-one TradeStation mobile app gives you the tools to trade the way you want right in the palm of your hands. Trade stocks, ETFs, options, futures, and crypto all in a single trading app.
POWERFUL ANALYSIS TOOLS
• Get real-time streaming quotes and alerts on price and volume swings on stocks, options, futures, and crypto
• Graph candlestick or OHLC charts with dozens of indicators and drawing objects on stocks, options, futures, and crypto
• Chart intervals with custom timeframes, including pre- and post-market sessions on stocks, options, futures, and crypto
• Get automatic notifications on positions that are moving significantly, and positions that have upcoming earnings for stocks, options, and futures
• Get powerful risk measurement, volatility, and probability of profit stats for your options trades
ADVANCED TRADE EXECUTION
• Monitor stocks, options, futures, and crypto market depth and place trades with split-second precision
• Analyze, trade, and roll options spreads on the go
• Test your stock, options and futures trading strategies using a paper trading account
• Buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies across multiple markets
• Track your positions, orders, and balances on the go for stocks, options, futures, and crypto
• Secure login with Touch ID and Face ID recognition
• Earn interest on eligible crypto balances
• Easily link your bank account to make deposits and withdrawals to and from your TradeStation Securities accounts
• Effortlessly initiate transfers between TradeStation accounts
• Low minimum deposit
• Enjoy commission-free equities and options trades
At TradeStation, we are building a new standard for mobile trading, and we are proud to be one of the few trading apps to offer a wide variety of asset classes and trading products. Including:
• Bitcoin Cash
Get the award-winning trading app today
TradeStation Securities topped all other brokers to win the award for “Best for Active Trading” and “Best in Class” for Mobile Trading in the 2020 Online Broker Review conducted by StockBrokers.com. ***
Ready to get started? Download the TradeStation mobile app today.
If you have any questions or concerns, we’re here to help. Contact us at (800) 822-0512.
* TradeStation Securities, Inc., TradeStation Crypto, Inc., and TradeStation Technologies, Inc. are each wholly-owned subsidiaries of TradeStation Group, Inc., all operating, and providing products and services, under the TradeStation brand and trademark. You Can Trade, Inc. is also a wholly-owned subsidiary of TradeStation Group, Inc., operating under its own brand and trademarks. When applying for, or purchasing, accounts, subscriptions, products, and services, it is important that you know which company you will be dealing with. Please see below for further important information explaining what this means.
**Options trading is not suitable for all investors.
*** Based on Stockbrokers.com online review (2013-2020)
Thank you for choosing TradeStation! Have we mentioned that we love feedback?! Keep sharing those wonderful ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this update, we have optimized overall app performance and removed some bugs. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Tradestation app is awesome
Whether you want a quote spreadsheet, charts in any timeframe, option data or real-time trading in your accounts, this app will fulfill your needs as a substitute for your Tradestation workstation. If you need to be away from your office, want to quickly check the market status including 24 hr futures, are out for lunch or errands, or if you’re just relaxing or working anywhere away from your desk, this app will keep you connected and on top of your portfolio and any sudden market changes.
Trade station is the best trading platform out there, bar none, and with this app you’ll never need to be disconnected from your training activities.
Amazing desktop platform, weak mobile app
The desktop version of Trade Station is superior to anything else out there I have ever used and I have tried every well known platform out there, however..... the mobile app lacks very basic things that are included in many other brokers mobile apps like the following:
#1. Under orders tab, there is no way to view order fill history on orders over 24hrs old. This requires the user to go online or the desktop to get information like “fill time” or to look at old position details.
#2. No option risk analysis. When placing an order with options, there is no Max P/L or spread analysis like you would get with most other mobile apps.
#3. No “Show Order” on chart for older positions. If you want to see a horizontal line of a fill you got a few weeks ago, you need to draw it yourself. This goes back to the order tab issue.
#4. Very limited Technical Analysis tools. You get about 10 upper studies and 10 lower studies. Would be nice to see all standard indicators or maybe even the ability for custom indicators like TOS allows.
#5. No tick charts, range charts or renko charts. This is provided by many other lower end brokers.
#6. No calendar events on chart like dividend, earnings, etc.
TradeStation has been around for a long time(since 1980’s) and in the era of mobile life, it would great to see them step up and get on the competitions level with there mobile app to provide the mentioned features.
Not the best. Beware
TradeStation is a fine platform for any kind of trading you’re into. The desktop application is awesome but all other applications (web, iPad, iPhone) are not good at all. The layout of the app is not intuitive, the charts and studies could be better (you can’t even change sell and buy colors on an RSI study) and the balance and position report is just humerus. Today I am reporting a loss even though I sold my position for a gain. It makes no sense.
If you plane to trade on a PC, TradeStation is great! The fees are super low, the platform is responsive and it has unlimited customization. Anything else and it’s not worth the time or stress.
I tried to put in a buy on the iOS app and there was so much delay, I tried to cancel it. The order said it had been cancelled but 15 minutes later I got a notification that it had just went through? Thankfully I ended up making money on the position but this shouldn’t happen.
Do not trade on the iOS app. It is not reliable, it is slow, and sometimes it won’t even open at all. Then you have to delete it and reconfigure your charts to how you had them before. Think or swim is such a better platform and something TradeStation should strive to be like.
2 stars only because of the great margin rates, trading fees and pc platform.
You can do better, TradeStation.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TradeStation Technologies, Inc.
- 45.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 TradeStation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.