Whether your trading portfolio includes stocks, options or futures – or you even monitor Bitcoin and Alt coins – TradeStation’s user-friendly mobile app makes it keep an eye on the markets, your money and your finance and investment objectives – safely and securely, no matter where you are.
Get Streaming Quotes in Real Time
- Capitalize on trading opportunities in real time with streaming quotes for stocks, indices, options, futures, Bitcoin and other virtual currencies – all in a single screen view.
- Be ready to trade your go-to symbols by creating a custom list that sorts and ranks them in real time.
Analyze and Trade Options Spreads on the Go
- Select from a list of popular options spread strategies or customize your own spread strategy.
- View up-to-the-second price and volume information across all strikes and expirations.
- Supercharge your analysis by accessing options Greeks from the options chain.
Monitor Market Depth and Trade from the Matrix
- Plot your next move by monitoring Bid/Ask sizes other traders can’t see
- Place and manage orders with a single mouse click directly from the Matrix window
Get Mobile Alerts on Price and Volume Swings
- Create real-time alerts – so you never miss a trading opportunity.
- Customize your set-up with multiple types, including net change, VWAP and volume.
Analyze Charts with Indicators – Anytime, Anywhere
- Add commonly used indicators to your charts and customize their parameters.
- Use drawing tools to quickly identify significant movements and trends.
Place Orders with Ease and Split-Second Precision
- Seize trading opportunities as they occur for stocks, options and futures.
- Select the size, type, routing and duration of your trade in mere seconds.
Track Your Positions, Orders and Balances
- Toggle between accounts to monitor your positions and orders in a single window.
- View your buying power, open/filled/cancelled orders and position status and account balances.
Thank you for choosing TradeStation! Have we mentioned that we love feedback?! Keep sharing those wonderful ideas: iOSfeedback@tradestation.com
In this update, we have optimized the overall app performance and removed some bugs. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Tradestation app is awesome
Whether you want a quote spreadsheet, charts in any timeframe, option data or real-time trading in your accounts, this app will fulfill your needs as a substitute for your Tradestation workstation. If you need to be away from your office, want to quickly check the market status including 24 hr futures, are out for lunch or errands, or if you’re just relaxing or working anywhere away from your desk, this app will keep you connected and on top of your portfolio and any sudden market changes.
Trade station is the best trading platform out there, bar none, and with this app you’ll never need to be disconnected from your training activities.
Amazing desktop platform, weak mobile app
The desktop version of Trade Station is superior to anything else out there I have ever used and I have tried every well known platform out there, however..... the mobile app lacks very basic things that are included in many other brokers mobile apps like the following:
#1. Under orders tab, there is no way to view order fill history on orders over 24hrs old. This requires the user to go online or the desktop to get information like “fill time” or to look at old position details.
#2. No option risk analysis. When placing an order with options, there is no Max P/L or spread analysis like you would get with most other mobile apps.
#3. No “Show Order” on chart for older positions. If you want to see a horizontal line of a fill you got a few weeks ago, you need to draw it yourself. This goes back to the order tab issue.
#4. Very limited Technical Analysis tools. You get about 10 upper studies and 10 lower studies. Would be nice to see all standard indicators or maybe even the ability for custom indicators like TOS allows.
#5. No tick charts, range charts or renko charts. This is provided by many other lower end brokers.
#6. No calendar events on chart like dividend, earnings, etc.
TradeStation has been around for a long time(since 1980’s) and in the era of mobile life, it would great to see them step up and get on the competitions level with there mobile app to provide the mentioned features.
Simple and easy to use
TradeStation Moble is a very simple and easy to use app. I like the option of clicking and dragging orders and the use of the trading matrix. I noticed that your quotes (watchlist) once created on the mobile app that it wouldn’t show up on the desktop version, etc. I emailed in to support and was told that this wasn’t available yet. They listen! Later on I was emailed that the feature was now available! Awesome.
- TradeStation Technologies, Inc.
- 63.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 TradeStation Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.