TradeTotal is a state of the art performance tracking tool for Robinhood, TD Ameritrade and other brokerages. It offers institutional-grade performance & trade analysis on iOS and macOS for smart investing.
ANALYZE PERFORMANCE AT A MACRO-SCALE
- View trading activity by day with Total Gain/Loss, Cost, Buys & Proceeds.
Tap to view trades for the Day
- Smart-filter categorizes trades by Gain/Loss into Ranges, displaying an overview of the big-picture performance
Adjust the increment to 'zoom-in' or 'zoom-out'. View Gains/Losses-only or all trades for a particular range
- Search and view trades by position with Gain/Loss, how long the position was open and other stats
- Browse trades / transactions by day
- Filter trades by Gain/Loss amount, type and duration
- View Portfolio-wide Key Performance Statistics
- Track the best performers by instrument and calendar year
- Know the best price to sell with Automatic Target Price G/L calculation in 1% or 5% steps
- Set Price Targets for different stocks and check estimated portfolio growth
- Calculate percentages between share prices
- Calculate upside and downside for opening new positions
- Built-in note-taking with folders
- Supports manual-tracking of trades & shares, plus Sell by ID
COMPATIBLE WITH MAJOR BROKERAGES
TradeTotal has been built specifically for Robinhood and TD Ameritrade. It is also compatible with other brokerages (see website).
UNLIMITED PORTFOLIOS FOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING ANYWHERE ANY TIME
TradeTotal supports multiple portfolios so you can easily have Multiple Years and Year-To-Date performance data accessible instantly on your iPhone, iPad or Mac and even have them synced on all devices
bug fixes for macOS 12.x
Ratings and Reviews
(Still) needs an update
This needs an update.
* The G/L-Slicer doesn't show 2021 or later
* It doesn't allow to manually track short trades, you can not type in selling shares before you buy shares. The number of shares has to be greater zero, which is not the case in short trades. You owe shares.
* It doesn't allow you to type in your exact trading time - therefor you have always a delay in your recorded time compared to your real account. Also in short trades you have a sales time ahead of your buy time...
If fixed, I will rewrite and upgrade this review.
Edit: it Is 2023 and still this programm is stuck in 2020. No material update happened in the last three years to improve the functionality to a decent standard.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppSimply, LLC
- 1.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 AppSimply, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- TradeTotal PRO $21.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.