Added Trading Signals for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, and Dash cryptocurrencies
Ratings and Reviews
The app gives good signals on when to enter but doesn't change the signals in an efficient amount of time
No real time data
1. Bought btc/usd for 5 dollar, but then its showing complete different price,
where the worth is only 13k, and the price in Coinbase is at 17K! So I doubt if the market is even In US
2. The app itself doesn't even have a time therefor you can't tell what time zone is this market using....and telling you 1 minute and 5 minute prediction without knowing when did you make the estimation is freaking useless
3. This App does have a support button, but you can't really send any support msg and keep asking me to configure setting->Email, which doesn't work, so I guess I will just leave the msg here....
My daily reference
Refer to it constantly while doing my daily forex trading..
Confirms my technical analysis and we have seldom disagreed.
I wish he’d do something similar for Indices and Commodities.
- James Barrett
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Barrett Group LLC
- In-App Purchases
- USD/CHF Currency Pair $3.99
- AUD/USD Currency Pair $3.99
- EUR/GBP Currency Pair $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.