Play as a Cheeko the Chicken that's stranded on a busy street with tons of oncoming traffic! Dodge the vehicles as they rush towards and keep playing to unlock new vehicles and power ups!
- 28 Unique Vehicles!
- 6 Power Ups!
- 3 Unique Bosses!
- Dynamic Day/Night themes!
- GameCenter achievements!
- GameCenter leaderboards!
- Retina Graphics!
- Unlockable vehicles and power ups!
- Custom soundtrack!
- Fun and simple graphics!
- Daily Gift for playing Traffic Dodge!
- New vehicles!
- New Traffic Cone Epic Pack with 125,000 cones!
- New Game Center achievements!
- Small "3,2,1" countdown before the game starts!
- Automatic mini "tutorial" when you start the game!
- Slight change to the Game Over screen.
- Changed "More Games" screen.
- Easier tutorial.
- Major lag that would happen when you got a Game Center achievement while in the middle of a game.
- Wrong sound would play for non-helicopter bosses.
- Unable to listen to your own music when starting the app.
- No sound for the new vehicles in v1.1.
- Lives showing incorrect amount after you reach 4 lives.
- Cars coming in all 3 lanes if you quickly paused it after a boss.
- Lives showing incorrect amount if you get killed by a boss.
Follow us on Facebook for a chance to win an iTunes Gift Card!
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing fancy, but it's addictive!
Quick, simple game--it's actually very enjoyable even though not much is happening. "Level-uping" isn't too exciting, as it takes a relatively long time to get "new" things, and even then it's mostly just new cars to see on the road. But every time my game ends, I find it very difficult not to immediately restart and try again to beat my high score.
Review #15: The End.
I look back at my other 14 reviews of this game and wonder, "Why did I ever support this game?" it's just unoriginal, boring, and they probably never put any effort in making it fun. At one point the game was fun, but after unlocking all the achievements, cars, and power ups, there hasn't been an update for a good 4 weeks. It is now boring, and I haven't played the game in 3 weeks. So this is it, I asked for a update for many weeks and it never came nor do I think it will ever come. I am getting sick of this game taking up space on my iPod, so therefore, it is going to be deleted. This will be the last review I will ever write about this game. So in conclusion, this went from one of the best games in the app store (my opinion), down to the bottom of the list with games like sound effect apps or those stupid talking animal apps. Good luck with future apps and hope they turn out to be great ones!
Dodge the cars!!!! Defeat the boss!!!!!! Save the chick!!!! SPEED UP!!!!! Unlock!!!!! Other lane!!!!! This app is pretty good for being free. At first it is challenging. To dodge cars tap a lane without cars. Traffic cones!!!!!!! Three lives!!!!!!! Dodge cars to get more traffic cones.
- PIXELCUBE STUDIOS INC.
- 9.3 MB
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 PixelCUBE Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Starter Traffic Cone Pack $0.99
- Value Traffic Cone Pack $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.