TrafficCamNZ displays internet accessible pictures of Traffic Cameras from around the world. It can be used for any images, weather maps, surf pictures, even office security.
Images you choose as "Featured" are downloaded and displayed on screen in a configuration of 1, 4, or 16 images per screen, you can scroll the screen left and right.
TrafficCamNZ is also available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
TrafficCamNZ now contains details of more than 5000 cameras from around the world. You choose which cameras are the "featured" ones.
Managing your own personal list of cameras is easy too via the add new camera screen. Cameras can be bulk imported and exported.
* Pictures are displayed in the order they are received unless you set the image sequence number, you can then order the images how you want them
* Images are not cached, if you receive an image that isn't right (i.e. daylight when you know it is night time, that camera may not be functioning)
* Sometimes the traffic camera pictures are not up-to-date. You may see night pictures when it is supposed to be daylight or perhaps pictures don't change. TrafficCamNZ has no control over that
* You receive updates to the camera list automatically; a check is performed every 7 days when the application starts
* Click the image on the main window to display it full screen
* Load your own web images
* Use the same camera list on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch for seeing images while you're on the move!
* Allows XML import and export of camera list
* Camera list (XML Import file) can be updated from a web site - doesn't require the release of a new application
In this version
● TimeLapse recording disabled
● Command-Click an image in the main window to edit the image details
● Maps will show Traffic now if that data is available
● Fixed an iCloud merge policy setting - updates between iOS devices and MacOS should go much better
● Camera list now allows for bulk deletion of cameras
● Bug and stability fixes
● Adds support for TouchBar
Ratings and Reviews
wish i could get my money back
not at all what i expected or what it seemed to represent.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.