Choose your trail in this beautiful fantasy open world! Experience amazing visuals, events, roller coasters, tours and rides that bring out the best in mobile Virtual Reality - VR. Journey across beautiful landscapes to reach the town of secrets, can you uncover all of its mysteries?
- Rollercoaster: Discover the great mine and enjoy the rollercoaster.
- Flying: Learn the secret and fly across the world in an airplane.
- Characters: Find all the characters and villagers to interact with in VR.
- Fishing: Let the fish surprise you!
- Paragliding: Glide through the skies!
- Hidden message: Will you be able to discover the message?
Many more for you to discover...
Players have full control:
Travel / roam freely or stand still to take in the view. Simply look at your feet to toggle walking, look at the recognizable cardboard symbol to activate events or be surprised by the relaxing vistas. Enjoy full 360 degrees vision!
Unlock all zones:
Trail World offers many zones to discover such as the: Sky island, Waterfall, Farm, Town.
The snow world, desert landscape and giant cave are planned for an upcoming update. All completely free!
Compatibility guide (VR Devices):
Trail World is compatible with all popular mobile VR headsets / goggles such as: Cardboard, ImmersiON-VRelia GO, Durovis Dive or HOMiDO.
Learn more about Google Cardboard here:
Tip: Shutting down other background tasks / apps may help with performance. This should result in a smoother framerate and lower headtracking latency.
Created by No Pressure Studios, an indie game development studio that loves making games everyone can enjoy!
- New zone and events, take a look at the windmill!
- Major performance improvements.
- Game-pad / controller support.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Fixed crash on certain backpacks/checkpoints.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When you just want to be a kid again!
If VR is what you are looking for on the iPhone, look no further than Trail World VR. It’s an unguided experience, where you just go. Take time adapting to the controls before you take off.
• Some may find the ride portions a bit disorienting, so I recommend users who experience frequent motion sickness keep their ride vehicle in view for a stable reference point.
• I did notice a bug where when exiting the plane, the plane’s audio did not stop. Simply restart the app, and the problem goes away.
• If you want easier walking control, I highly suggest using a MFi controller. Just pair and launch. No crazy settings or elaborate control schemes.
• There is never a portion you can’t backtrack, so take your time to fully enjoy the world :)
I grew up on the era of Super Mario 64, and this app captured the feeling of freedom to explore the world fully. Few games have ever captured this feeling for me, so really explore, even if you think you can’t. Most of the time, if you think you could go somewhere, you probably can. Happy Trail Blazing :)
Download and love!
This is a beautiful and amazing game. It has really cool graphics and so much to explore. I have spent hours discovering all the secrets. One nice thing about free games is that there is no risk in downloading. You can try it, and if you don’t like it, you can delete it. This game, however, is NOT an immediate delete. I strongly recommend that you try the game and see for yourself how good it is. VR games are a minority on the App Store, so it is awesome to be able to find such a stunning VR game for free.
i played this about a year ago and when i first played, i felt that there was nothing to do. as i downloaded it today, i played it again and realized that theres SO much work put into it and its like an infinite adventure. if you enjoy puzzles, beautiful art work and of course vr itself, i highly HIGHLY recommend this game. ps. if you wanna follow those numbered signs, you may wanna get a pen and paper lol ;)
- No Pressure Studios B.V.
- 113 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2016-2017 No Pressure Studios.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.