Train Game Assistant supplements the board game Rail Baron®. It makes it quick and easy to:
• Look up the payoff for trips between two cities
• Look up new destinations
• Keep track of the players' names, colors, home cities, and status in a game
(Rail Baron is a registered trademark of Intersystem Concepts, Inc.)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Fixed payoff $(null) bug when your device is set to a different region and/or language.
• Fixed stability issues for newer versions of iOS.
• Updated tab layout and some fonts.
Ratings and Reviews
What a time saver
Thank you for designing this. Must have for Rail Baron players.
Awesome companion app to Boxcars!
Although this app is made for Rail Baron, it works just as well for Boxcars. Although Boxcars has an official app, it takes a lot of the fun out of playing as you don't roll the dice to get a new destination or set a hometown. This app lets you roll and then makes the lookup much easier. My only complaint is the use of script makes it a bit ugly.
Great helper for game
Saves a done of time (and your eyes) when performing a look-up on your payoff(s). Not sure if its compatible with iOS 7.x. yet, but will (hopefully) post my results soon.
The developer, Stasis Software LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stasis Software LLC
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Stasis Software LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.