Play the best merger game on your mobile device!
Train Merger has a very simple gameplay: buy, merge and manage your trains, so you can earn gold and unlock over 60 train models. Upgrade your buildings for more profit and complete the Ultimate Challenge - constructing The Golden Express!
• Build and Merge over 60 train models
• Expand your train empire with different buildings and structures
• Upgrade buildings and get various boosts
• Complete the Ultimate Challenge - build your own special train "The Golden Express"
• Make Combos and earn piles of gold while merging trains in series
• Discover various landscapes - Desert, Forest, Mountain, Candy Land, Tropical, Rainforest, Sunset, Egypt, Antarctica, China, Mexico, Australia, and more
• Celebrate with Holiday Event themes - St. Valentine, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Christmas, and more
• Meet The Conductor and learn how to be rich and successful entrepreneur
Minor bug fixes and several improvements
Ratings and Reviews
If you just want an amusing way to fill time while you're not doing much and like the idea of a virtual toy train set on your device, this is a great little game. Simple and colourful. There are 'a lot' of adverts, but not really more than I'm used to with cute free games like this. Updates come reasonably regularly if you're patient. :)
My only slight 'complaints' are it can eat battery a little (plenty of games chew up a LOT more), and it seems a small few users have found a way to cheat(?) on the leaderboard, but these aren't big issues for enjoying watching your choochoo chug around.
Not quite there yet.
3 days after release....I’m not sure what the goal is as there are ZERO instructions yet. Merging the engines is obvious but no idea how to get cars. Trial and error and watching a video helped. Switching tracks is not quite as easy as it should be and needs tweaked for ipad at least as I have given up trying to switch tracks. The description said something about weather or changing conditions but I haven’t seen any of that. Tons of ads, but that is to be expected especially just after release. The part that is bad is that many times it is the same ad over and over. I think this has a lot of promise for train fans and could be a money maker if done correctly.
Not too bad
After playing this for awhile, it gets boring...like every merger game. It only has 20 levels. So, once you get 10 cars of level 20....you can do nothing else. But, the game does have a cute factor, and is like any other merger game...but with trains.
Developer Response ,
More trains are coming very soon. Stay tuned!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- No Six Five EOOD
- 342.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018-2019 No Six Five
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.