Collect all the people to complete a level. The more passengers you have, the longer the train gets! Be aware of your tail, avoid the crash!
VIP MEMBERSHIP Access offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $5.99/week.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock following features: exclusive VIP trains, free 100 gems every day, free 1000 coins every day, no ads.
This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• The payment is charged to your account after a confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hour before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the weekly subscription.
• The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal have to be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase in the Store.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Canceling a trial or a subscription:
• If you want to cancel a subscription during its free trial, you have to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/HT207865 for more information
If there is questions contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't get me wrong I LOVE this game! It's fun and relaxing and should be voted: The most satisfying game of 2019! But the thing that took my star away is the ads. The are unbearable. I love that this game is supporting their sponsors very well but it's too much for players. Once I was in the middle of a game and an popped up after I stopped at a dot. Frustratingly I pressed an the X but it wouldn't work. When the ad ended the game thought that when I was trying to exit the ad that instead I was trying to get the car to move. It went the wrong way and I bumped into he back of the car and lost. It's disappointing because there were only five people left to pick up. And it didn't offer me a second chance! Please don't give that many ads! It can lead to something bad like me. But I thank the creator(s) because this is an awesome game!
Your game critic,
Fun at first, but quickly turns bland
When I first got this game, it was exciting and addicting. How am I going to complete this level? Do I have enough coins to buy this train? Should I save up my coins and buy all of the trains at once? But after the third day of playing, I got all of the trains and each level wasn’t challenging at all. The rare times I failed at levels were all slip-ups and errors on my part. Not that the game was hard. Please make “Easy”, “Medium”, and “Hard” levels or tabs. Maybe even “Extreme” levels. Possibly, for a sleek and clean look, out all of them under a “Levels” tab so that the player gets to see how many levels there are and what difficulty each one is. But, of course, with what this game is showing and giving me, I doubt the hard levels will be any different from the easy. Also, please add more trains or a customizable train menu. Even if it’s just various train models and you get to change the colors. It’ll be better then the very few and easy to achieve trains in the game currently. If you get this app, be prepared for two or three days of fun, then bland, rise and repeat gameplay after.
Loaded w/Ads, However.....
The gameplay is simple, fun and quick. You have the option to support this developer by an IAP to remove ads. Yes it’s loaded with ads but I will say, they are quick, easy to bypass(like upgrading to VIP), you can multiply your coin rewards with most of them, many aren’t even 30 seconds long, it is NOT after every level, and it doesn’t really take you out of the gameplay experience because this game is literally a 10-15 seconds per level kind of game. Yes it is easy, got to lv40 before I “crashed” into myself, but this is NOT an RPG/FPS/RTS immersive game. Colors and graphics are cute and fun looking, sounds are nice and controls couldn’t be easier. It is a well done game, just has more ads than it should.
- SEIGEIMS, OOO
- 237.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Estoty
- In-App Purchases
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $5.99
- No Ads $2.99
- No Ads Discount $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.