Collect all the people to complete a level. The more passengers you have, the longer the train gets! Be aware of your tail, avoid the crash!
VIP MEMBERSHIP Access offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock following features: exclusive VIP trains, free 100 gems every day, free 1000 coins every day, no ads.
This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• The payment is charged to your account after a confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hour before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the weekly subscription.
• The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal have to be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase in the Store.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Canceling a trial or a subscription:
• If you want to cancel a subscription during its free trial, you have to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/HT207865 for more information
If there is questions contact us email@example.com
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun at first, but quickly turns bland
When I first got this game, it was exciting and addicting. How am I going to complete this level? Do I have enough coins to buy this train? Should I save up my coins and buy all of the trains at once? But after the third day of playing, I got all of the trains and each level wasn’t challenging at all. The rare times I failed at levels were all slip-ups and errors on my part. Not that the game was hard. Please make “Easy”, “Medium”, and “Hard” levels or tabs. Maybe even “Extreme” levels. Possibly, for a sleek and clean look, out all of them under a “Levels” tab so that the player gets to see how many levels there are and what difficulty each one is. But, of course, with what this game is showing and giving me, I doubt the hard levels will be any different from the easy. Also, please add more trains or a customizable train menu. Even if it’s just various train models and you get to change the colors. It’ll be better then the very few and easy to achieve trains in the game currently. If you get this app, be prepared for two or three days of fun, then bland, rise and repeat gameplay after.
Don't get me wrong I LOVE this game! It's fun and relaxing and should be voted: The most satisfying game of 2019! But the thing that took my star away is the ads. The are unbearable. I love that this game is supporting their sponsors very well but it's too much for players. Once I was in the middle of a game and an popped up after I stopped at a dot. Frustratingly I pressed an the X but it wouldn't work. When the ad ended the game thought that when I was trying to exit the ad that instead I was trying to get the car to move. It went the wrong way and I bumped into he back of the car and lost. It's disappointing because there were only five people left to pick up. And it didn't offer me a second chance! Please don't give that many ads! It can lead to something bad like me. But I thank the creator(s) because this is an awesome game!
Your game critic,
Fun to start, then the repetition begins
It’s a fun and somewhat challenging game to begin with, then the ads become relentless. And the levels repetitive. And the quest for new trains is useless, because new trains only look different, but add no new functionality, like slowing down the growth of passengers cars, or increasing capacity, or anything except change the appearance of the trains. And when you get to the chest level, 9 chests are presented, and your goal is to find the chest with the new (useless) train. You get three tries at a time, and have to watch an ad (of course) in order to get 3 more tries. Here’s the rub, the train ALWAYS appears in the last 3 chests, forcing you to watch 2 full ads (no ad skip feature here). I’ve played over 100 levels, and it’s statistically IMPOSSIBLE for a “randomly” generated train to ALWAYS appear as the first chest in the last set of 3. Impossible. So the chests aren’t random, the game is repetitive, ad ladened and ultimately boring. Don’t waste your time.
- SEIGEIMS, OOO
- 232.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Estoty
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
- No Ads Discount $1.99
- Huge Coin Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.