Build railways, manage traffic and stay accident-free! Play in Europe, America, Japan and USSR in the period from 1830 to 2020. Complete the story mode from the Gold Rush of 1849 to the first manned spaceflight, and then explore the random mode. Management. Construction. Trains. Welcome to Train Valley!
• Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
• Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
• Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause).
• Play through 4 seasons: Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020).
• Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
• Explore the game in different game modes: in story mode (5-10 minutes), in random mode (15-20 minutes – the level looks and develops differently every time you launch) or in sandbox-like regime (can be turned on for both story and random modes. It allows to play without time and money limits).
• Discover 15 types of trains – from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains, driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms.
• Explore 6 new levels of railroad history with the German Season DLC for Train Valley, starting from the first German railroads and World War I to the fall of the Berlin Wall and modern Frankfurt Airport.
iPad mini interface bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
If you think this might be fun, you're absolutely correct. Bought it first for pc. Beat it. Started all over again. Still couldn’t get enough so I bought it for iPad to take it with me.
I've been enjoying this game. It's a lot of fun and works great.
Surprised not to see any reviews here. It's a fun, straight-forward puzzler with trains. Recommended!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.