Become a faster cyclist with intelligent cycling and triathlon training that adapts to you. Sign Up Risk Free for 30 Days. With training plans for every type of cyclist, daily workout recommendations, instant workout analysis, interactive calendar, and more, TrainerRoad has everything you need to become a faster cyclist.
What TrainerRoad Athletes are saying:
• "The best training program on the market! It is like having a personal coach at almost no cost!” - Alan B
• “Adaptive Training removes any guess work and lets me just train.” - Mark M
• “With Adaptive Training, I found myself more consistent than ever, and gained more and more confidence with every workout.” - Karl M
• “I really have been loving Adaptive Training, I went from 240w to 280w.” - Jamie W
• “The #1 Best Way To Become A Faster Cyclist” - Greg H
Top Features Included in Your Subscription:
1. Adaptive Training: Personalized training plans that intelligently adapt to your performance, schedule & goals.
2. Daily workout recommendations from TrainNow
3. Progression Levels measure your fitness and adjust your training for each training zone.
4. 100+ training plans for every cycling discipline
5. Over 3,000 structured, power-based workouts to choose from
6. Interactive Training Calendar
7. Train indoors or outdoors
Equipment to Start Training with Power
Use the devices you already have to get faster. With more than 200 compatible devices, it’s easy to get started with TrainerRoad. Want to check your equipment? Go to our website and use our Equipment Checker.
Have a question for us? We’re here to help! Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
TrainerRoad memberships are $19.99/month or $189.99/year. You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($19.99), and 1 year ($189.99) durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• iPhone: 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
• iPad: Mini, Mini (Retina), Air, Air 2, Pro
• iOS 9.0 or greater
• ANT+ requires a Wahoo ANT Key. Other ANT+ dongles will NOT work at this time. iPhone 5 or newer and iPad Mini, Air and newer also require an Apple lighting to 30 pin adapter for the Wahoo ANT key.
• Various under the hood improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
THE app to prepare you for your cycling goals
I haven’t had any prior experience training with structure or using intervals as a training tool in the past. I took on a lofty goal of finishing Unbound 200 and after getting 4 months of zone 2 base miles in my legs using Zwift, I decided to try and ultimately commit to Trainer Road to help me reach the finish line. I learned a lot for their Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast which built a base of knowledge to supplement the training with the app. I feel like I went 0-100 with all of the resources they provide across all of their platforms. I adhered to the training plan it created for me very closely after taking into account my goals and schedule. I trained for 9 months with TR leading up to Unbound and I’m proud to say I finished through the terrible conditions on course. Mud, wind, heat, lightning storm, hours of rain, a little hail, more mud, a mechanical. NOT ONCE during the race did I doubt my legs. I charged up every named climb clean, the repeatability I inherited is like nothing I’ve ever experienced in my few years of casual cycling. Thank you Trainer Road for your help, I’m continuing to train with the platform with bigger goals in the future (Unbound 200 again, Gravel Worlds 300, BC Epic in the years to come). If you’re wondering if the cost is worth it, I’m here to say it’s a no-brainer 👍🏼
Can’t Share This Enough
TrainerRoad has changed my life. I’ve been riding regularly for 5+ years, entered races for fun, raced competitively as well as worked in a bike shop for most of those years. I battled with the elitist attitude in the cycling world regularly and mainly just wanted to get myself and others out and ride. I had never cared or given much thought to statistics besides miles, speed, and cadence. Last year I was signed on to a local racing team and knew I needed more “training” but the other riding/training app didn’t bring any motivation to the table. We have cold winters in South Dakota and indoor rides are a must. A friend and fellow cyclist recommended TrainerRoad and immediately I was hooked. The team has put so
much work into tailoring each block, educational and motivational text during rides, not to mention and the podcast and forums. Using TR makes me excited about the next ride as soon as I finish one. I tell everyone I know that rides about it because it is a beautiful balance between beginner and elite cycling and I cannot thank y’all enough.
Developer Response ,
We love to hear this!!! Thank you so much, glad you're with us!
I started riding again in 2019 after a 7 year hiatus. I was an overweight powerlifter and couldn’t tie my shoes without getting out of breath. I was depressed and needed a big change to bothsee myself differently and feel good again. This program has given me the tools I needed to get out of my own head and enjoy cycling again. I don’t have power numbers from my 20s and 30s to compare to because hr was the only affordable option for me back then. I will say that with this program, I started with a 177 ftp in 2019 and am currently at 285. The new features with adaptive training are wonderful. I could go on, but TR is worth every penny. If you’re hesitant just listen to the podcast and you’ll hear many similar stories. Update- just used the new ftp detection feature and @ 288 now!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trainer Road, LLC
- 99.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Trainer Road LLC
- In-App Purchases
- TrainerRoad Standard $19.99
- TrainerRoad Standard $189.99