Manage training hours and certifications for your entire department with this easy-to-use yet powerful app. Log in from an iOS device (iPad works best for data entry) and enter a training class or certification in seconds. There are many reports to choose from.
NOTE: Until you obtain a a log-in account from us, there is nothing you can do with this app. Contact us for a free trial account.
There are some "heavy weight" programs out there to manage a department's training and certifications. Frankly, nobody likes them and they are overpriced, right? Finally there is an easy-to-use (maybe even fun-to-use) modern app alternative! Training Manager is inexpensive enough for small departments, yet full featured. Manage all your training data and stay on top of the numbers without hassle and headaches.
You can backfill data from paper sign-in sheets, or let students sign-in themselves at the beginning of classes. Looking up training hours, CE's, certifications is lightning fast and easy with the intuitive modern interface. Share reports by email or print. Email certificates at the end of class, immediately, if you like.
- Designed for ultimate ease of use, so anyone can be productive on the first day of use
- Mobile and remote: log in with your account from any iPhone or iPad
- Read-only account can be set up to share access
- Data is stored in the cloud, not on the device
- Data can be exported to save backup copies
- Easy enough to have students self check-in from an iPad; you can also back-fill from existing paper sign-in sheets in seconds
- You can enter a new "class" with just a few taps. A class can be a group training, or a certification for one person
- Each class can have a category (like "EMS"), subcategory (like "Trauma"), location, instructor, organization, which are all customizable so you never have to type in anything twice (just pick from lists)
- Certification classes can have an expiration date and ID number
- "Check-in" students to a class by picking them from a list, super fast for existing students
- Each student in a class can have a different time if needed, like when someone leaves early or does extra prep work
- You can optionally store scores, like in a certification class
- Student roster stores email, phone, organization, and active/inactive status for all your regular members
- Mark a student "inactive" to retain their data but not show on new classes
- Each student may have a photo too; these look great if you want to see classes in photo view
- Quickly search by name or filter by organization
- You can import an existing student roster in CSV file format to get started quickly
- Student roster is shared with our Incident Manager application
- "Training Hours" report shows the classes each student attended, along with their total hours
- "Training summary" report show total hours for each student, with a nice bar graph
- "Certification" report shows which certs are expiring soon
- "Classes" report show each class, along with the attendees
- "Students" report shows your roster in a convenient format for sharing
- Generate a sign-in sheet for a particular class
- Generate a nice certificate of completion to any student (if you like, email them on the spot!)
- Many ways to filter by date, student, category, class title, instructor, or organization
- All reports can be shared in the usual iOS ways: email, AirPrint, AirDrop, iCloud, etc.
Ratings and Reviews
- Peakview Software LLC
- 29.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Peakview Software LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.