Trak TV Show is the best app to track your favorite TV shows on your iPhone and your iPad!
• All the series
- Choose your favourite shows among over 30.000 shows regularly updated.
- Set seasons and episodes you have watched.
• Track episodes
- Find in one place every episodes to watch grouped by series
- Swipe left on an episode to set it as watched, or tap on it to see its information.
- Select the convenient notification by series: when an episode is about to start on the day after.
- Find all your TV shows and watched episodes on any of your iOS devices thanks to iCloud synchronization.
• Know everything about your favorite shows
- Get what you need to know about your series: summary, channel, day and hour broadcast.
- See the show cast, seasons and episodes along with their broadcast dates.
- Sort yout shows by their status: running, waiting for new episodes and ended.
- Check the calendar to know the program of next episodes broadcasting.
- Once a series is added in the app, you don’t need internet access to see the detail. Perfect to set your watched episodes on a train, plane or anywhere you can’t reach the network!
- Trak TV Show doesn’t need you to register an account, you can use it directly!
- Recommend any episode you have seen to your friends using Twitter!
• Keep informed
- Twitter : @TrakTS
- Facebook : facebook.com/TrakTvShow
Feel free to contact us to report a bug, give your feedback or simply tell us why you love Trak TV Show! One address for it, also available within the app: email@example.com
• In a next update
- Share your shows with your friends.
- Get episodes from iTunes Store directly from our app and start watching once downloaded on your device
Be careful, this application doesn’t allow you to watch episode.
Swipe on My Series to quickly archive or unfollow a TV show
Ratings and Reviews
Kind of works
I got this app as a replacement for TeeVee3 when it stopped working and at first it seemed to work great. Over time though, I've noticed that often when I search for new TV shows or even old ones the search can't find anything at all. That makes this fairly useless since I'm unable to add new tv shows to my list unless they are "trending" and sometimes not at all. So yeah - would be a good replacement if it worked properly, as it is, it's only better than TeeVee3 because it doesn't crash on launch every time I open it.
Data lost in last update
I was very happy with this app until recently. First, shows started not to be updated as swiftly as they used to. Then some shows could not be found by the search engine. And now, most of my data has been lost when updating to the latest version. Years worth of data. Unfortunately I’ll have to switch to another app since this one is no longer available. Support seems to be MIA too.
Stopped updating correctly
I absolutely loved this app for tracking my TV shows but it all of a sudden stopped being accurate on a few of my shows. Dates are not accurate now and there seems to be several bugs. I really hope it gets fixed in another update because I really do like the app. I would have given it 5 stars prior to this latest issue.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Samuel Dutouquet
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 - Samuel Dutouquet & Stévan Le Meur
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.