Trakref Pro is a digital refrigerant journal that allows contractors to easily track and manage refrigerant usage in HVAC/R systems.
Trakref allows you to create a simple and easy-to-use log of service orders at any location within your business.
Manage internal refrigerant and cylinder inventories; gas disbursements/acquisitions; and cylinder location, history, and usage.
Trakref Pro allows you to get the most revenue out of each pound of gas that runs through your operation.
The EPA requires service companies to keep certain detailed records. Using Trakref Pro you will be able to keep track of: the location and date of recovery; type of refrigerant recovered; monthly totals of the amounts recovered; and amounts sent for reclamation.
• Track Cylinders
Trakref Pro gives you complete control over your cylinders, from disposable to reusable. Whether you rent or buy, you can track any size or type, and even stay up to date on DOT expirations.
• Track Gas Usage at Each Site
In less than a minute, you and your team can record refrigerant usage anywhere. Trakref dynamically keeps track of the weight and usage at each site, and what is left in the cylinder. Reports and records will always be within reach.
• Track Rentals and Deposits
Whether you buy from 1, 2, or more companies, you can track your rentals and purchases. Now, your team will know when to return tanks and which ones need to be returned where.
• Barcode Scanner for Tagging of Cylinders
Hard to read cylinder details, painted over cylinder details, and generic non-numbered disposable cylinders can make tracking hard or impossible (and also jeopardizes compliance). Tag your tanks, and always have control over the source, use, and end of life. Trakref Pro’s built-in barcode scanner easily scans in your tag and displays the cylinder details.
• Manage All Your Recovered Material
Obsolete refrigerant stocks and newer, more expensive materials make it more important than ever for your inventory to remain up-to-date. Recovered refrigerant accounts for up to 20% of all material used, so losses can be costly.
• Full Refrigerant Life Cycle Tracking
Track refrigerant from purchase through destruction/reclamation. Get a clearer picture of where your inventory is coming from, where it is being used, and where loss from leaks is happening. Find out where you are losing refrigerant - and mon
- Show unknown refrigerant type on add recovery gas.
- Fix appliance business logic :
1. Remove “ContainerSystemType_” in appliance name when create an appliance from mobile.
2. Create an appliance via mobile, the Max Gas Capacity and Current Gas Weight are now 10,000.
3. If user adds appliance from location details screen, location field will be disable.
4. After adding an appliance will navigate back to the location detail screen.
Ratings and Reviews
NOT as described
Says it a free app, but doesn’t tell you you need some type of login account. Waste of time.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trakref INC
- 49.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 TrakRef INC