Trakt helps you remember what episode you're on for a TV show, keep up with the hottest movies coming out, and find where to watch on your favorite streaming services. Join a community of millions today. For TV lovers, by TV lovers!
The watchlist is a great place to start once you sign up for a free account. Add movies and TV shows you want to watch. Once you start watching a show, it's automatically removed from the watchlist and is added to your Up Next card and Progress page.
How do you fill your watchlist? The discover tab has 2 great cards to help: trending now and anticipated. Trending displays what the Trakt community is watching in real time. Anticipcated helps you find popular upcoming movies and TV shows.
Once you find something new to watch, Trakt helps you find where to stream it. We partner with JustWatch for one click access to stream on your favorite services. We support over 45 countries and hundreds of services.
And this is just the beginning! There's so much more to explore like personal stats, curating your home media collection, sharing your opinion, and more.
Get started and join Trakt for free!
- Keep track of all movies and TV shows you've watched
- Find where to watch on your favorite streaming services
- Talk about what you're watching
- Use you watchlist to track movies and TV shows you want to watch
- Create your own personal lists
- Rate the movies and TV shows you've watched
- Curate your home media collection
- Personalize TV schedule
- Watching statistics
- Recommended movies and TV shows you'll like
- Detailed progress for all TV shows you're watching
- Follow people with similar interests
- Discover new things to watch
Handcrafted by Trakt in the United States, Australia, Canada, and Ecuador.
We don't sell your data and respect your privacy.
• Added runtime total to Shows and Seasons.
• Watch Now links now show information to differentiate between Amazon, free, and standard sources.
• Fixed a crash related to unexpected data in a sync process.
• Improved some error UI in various places and added the ability to retry.
• Fixed a missing loading indicator when adding to History from the full Up Next list.
• Fixed an issue causing Ratings not being revealed once you’ve seen an Episode of a Show or Season.
• Fixed a wrong color used while images are loading in Me tab Lists section.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs usability adjustments to truly shine.
For something as common as marking an episode as watched, the user should be able to do that the easiest of anything. This is not currently the case. The Watcht app (uses the Trakt backend), while having its own usability issues, at least allows the user to quickly check off watched episodes from the season overview list without having to do multiple steps starting with having go into each specific episode’s info page. This becomes tedious if you’ve missed a few episodes and you just want to check them off to accurately depict your completion status. The short/long swipe-right functionality should be used in this case instead of taking you to the next season.
I like the minimalist and clean design of the app. It’s overall more intuitive than Watcht, but it still could offer a better/more logical user experience.
VIP locked out
I have tried to contact app support for 3 different apps that connected to Trakt. I’m a VIP member, meaning I paid extra money. I have been locked out of all my apps connected to Trakt. I get sent an email telling me where my problem ticket is and whether or not it’s in line to be answered. To go there to find out answers. Here’s the main issue…I’m locked out! That means I cannot login at all! Every time I try, I get a box that says….Your account is locked out contact app support. I did that 3 times a week ago. Cannot log in to see where my ticket is nor why I am locked out. I have no way I of logging into 3 separate apps. I literally watch hundreds of shows and need every form possible to keep tract. I even paid money to get full access and have unlimited number of shows to track. Cannot do any of that since I was locked out 7 days ago. Cannot go into app support, as I’m locked out from signing in. No reason has been given. Everything was working fine in the morning it all occurred, but by afternoon, locked out. This is the only way I can contact anyone to find out what’s going on. There is no real logical reason for my account to be locked out. HELP!!!!
Developer Response ,
A locked account means a ton of data was added to your account through a 3rd party app. The account gets locked to stop the problem from continuing to occur. We’re sorry for the delayed support response as we are working through a backlog of support tickets currently.
Almost A Must Use
This replaced a few apps I’ve used for Trackt over the years. It would be nice if the “Up Next” module would list how many I watched episodes besides the next one (if any) are waiting to be watched. TV Time (not a Trackt app) has this feature. With this feature, this would be my go to app.
Would also be nice if “Up Next” dynamically updated to reflect something you just marked as watched by making it disappear or (if there are more episodes) changing the display to the next episode.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trakt Inc
- 92.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2011 Trakt Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.