Movie and show tracker powered by Trakt.
Keep track of what you are watching at one place, and if you don’t know what to watch, check out what’s currently trending.
The app syncs with Trakt so you can access your account on the web or other devices.
• Up next: Keep track of episodes you need to watch.
• Trending: Check out what are people watching.
• Calendar: Find out when next episode of your favorite show airs.
• Profile: View interesting statistics about your watching history.
• Custom lists: Create custom lists of movies or shows.
• Watchlist: Save everything you want to watch at one place.
• Search: Find shows and movies.
• Recommended: Get recommendations tailored just for you.
• Informations: View detailed informations about episodes, seasons, shows and movies.
• Trailers: View trailers for movies and shows.
• Progress: Find out how many episodes left you have to watch.
• Trakt: All synced with your Trakt account.
• Customizable UI: Choose different color scheme or app icon.
• Lightweight: Designed with functionality in mind. And its intuitive UI is pleasure for eyes.
• Apple Watch: Check your shows right from your wrist.
• Friends: Compare your statistics with your friends and find out what they are watching.
• Notifications: Get notifications when new episodes are released!
• Widget: Access next up shows even from home screen.
Traktic requires Trakt account for proper functioning.
Note that this app is tracker for your shows and movies. It can NOT be used to watch movies or shows.
- Bug fixes.
- Performance update.
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix the Apple Watch app
The Next Up list on the Apple Watch doesn't work. Only the Trending and Watchlist works on the Apple Watch.
So, I was talking to my friend about making an algorithm for people who want to cut the cord on cable, that helps them organize their shows and tells them when and where it is on, yesterday. Today, I did a search on the Apple app and came across this. So far, it is absolutely what I was looking for; AMAZING!!!! I was so worried that when I stoped using cable that I would not be able to remember all the shows and when they were on. I literally stressed for days because my shows are everything to me. After I saved all my shows, I went to the calendar and they were all there with the time and date they will be on. Now, I’m not sure what tomorrow will bring, if the show will still be there reminding me that I did not watch it yet, so I will see tomorrow. For the person that wrote the bad review, just because it was not on your Apple device or what ever you thought it was, you have to give this person amazing credit in what they made for only 99 cents. This app needs to be advertised more because it truly is great for people who want to keep track of shows.
Confusing to Navigate
I really want to like this, but the navigation & hierarchy are very confusing. Sometimes the latest episodes that had just released not showing up on the Up Next. You had to cycle through all the episodes 1 by 1. You can get some inspiration from the + app for the navigation. Overall very happy with it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michal Dobes
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 6.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2022 Michal Dobes