Movie and show tracker powered by Trakt.
Keep track of what you are watching at one place, and if you don’t know what to watch, check out what’s currently trending.
The app syncs with Trakt so you can access your account on the web or other devices.
• Up next: Keep track of episodes you need to watch.
• Trending: Check out what are people watching.
• Calendar: Find out when next episode of your favorite show airs.
• Profile: View interesting statistics about your watching history.
• Custom lists: Create custom lists of movies or shows.
• Watchlist: Save everything you want to watch at one place.
• Search: Find shows and movies.
• Recommended: Get recommendations tailored just for you.
• Informations: View detailed informations about episodes, seasons, shows and movies.
• Trailers: View trailers for movies and shows.
• Progress: Find out how many episodes left you have to watch.
• Trakt: All synced with your Trakt account.
• Customizable UI: Choose different color scheme or app icon.
• Lightweight: Designed with functionality in mind. And its intuitive UI is pleasure for eyes.
• Apple Watch: Check your shows right from your wrist.
• Friends: Compare your statistics with your friends and find out what they are watching.
• News: Get freshest TV show and movie news.
• Notifications: Get notifications when new episodes are released!
• Widget: Access next up shows even from home screen.
Traktic requires Trakt account for proper functioning.
Note that this app is tracker for your shows and movies. It can NOT be used to watch movies or shows.
- Slightly changed UI.
- Fixed image loading issues.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app, totally worth the price. Are we going to get notifications for new episodes? Thanks!
Developer Response ,
I am happy to announce that notifications are now available! (update 1.7.0)
Glad you like the app.
So, I was talking to my friend about making an algorithm for people who want to cut the cord on cable, that helps them organize their shows and tells them when and where it is on, yesterday. Today, I did a search on the Apple app and came across this. So far, it is absolutely what I was looking for; AMAZING!!!! I was so worried that when I stoped using cable that I would not be able to remember all the shows and when they were on. I literally stressed for days because my shows are everything to me. After I saved all my shows, I went to the calendar and they were all there with the time and date they will be on. Now, I’m not sure what tomorrow will bring, if the show will still be there reminding me that I did not watch it yet, so I will see tomorrow. For the person that wrote the bad review, just because it was not on your Apple device or what ever you thought it was, you have to give this person amazing credit in what they made for only 99 cents. This app needs to be advertised more because it truly is great for people who want to keep track of shows.
Watch App Doesn’t Work
I bought this app specifically for the Watch app. It doesn’t work and I’m annoyed. The app itself isn’t any better than Watcht. The one thing it had going for it was the Watch app. 😩
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michal Dobes
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Michal Dobes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.