Your commute in real-time.
The Trans-Bridge Lines bus tracker app delivers real-time bus locations, and scheduled and predicted arrival times to your stop. Download today, and do your commute your way.
Users have the ability to:
- View routes and stops on interactive map
- If the user enables location service for this app, an icon for the user’s current position will be displayed on the map.
- See real-time bus locations
- Pick a stop from a list or by clicking on a bus stop icon. Once selected, the scheduled stop times for that stop will be displayed.
- Tap on a vehicle icon to view the next stop for that bus and the predicted minutes until the arrival of that particular next stop.
- View estimated arrival and departure times from any particular point on a trip.
- Upgrades to backend services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs more info
2. Ticket locations
App has improved
This app is especially useful in the mornings when I am waiting outdoors for the Wescosville-Hellertown bus and I am able to gauge where the bus is. This helps me determine if should wait on line or remain in my car.
Leaves a lot to wish for
Downloaded this app expecting to be able to see all buses in route, estimated arrival times at each station, is anything is delayed, etc. But you only get the routes and scheduled departure times. Not very useful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.