This simple yet powerful app immediately transcribes your meetings, interviews, memos, lectures, and talks into text. Easily export and edit the transcript. First 15 minutes are free of charge so you can try our service. After that, either a one time purchase of minutes or a monthly subscription can be purchased in the app, all at reasonable prices. The app respects your privacy. No need to log in. Your data is not retained or sold to advertisers and other third-parties.
• Transcribe Arabic, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
• Perfect for transcribing interviews, conversations, and meetings. Identifies different speakers when transcribing US English, Spanish, and Japanese.
• Easily share the audio and transcript with colleagues and friends. You can quickly email or message the transcription to anyone, or edit it on your computer.
• Works in the background with the screen off.
• Gives you timestamps for every word. Tap a word and the player moves to that spot in the recording.
• Get a notification if your transcription is interrupted. This feature needs your permission to send notification.
• Press record and watch the app do all the hard work instantly.
• Respects you privacy. You never have to log in. We don't save your transcriptions on our servers and we don't sell you out to third-party advertisers. Everything is saved on your device and is under your control.
Please note: Transcribe Live subscriptions renew within 24 hours before the current period ends, and you will be charged through your iTunes account. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can manage or cancel your subscription from Account settings.
Terms of Service: http://transcribelive.com/terms.html
This version improves transcription and recording features. Feedback is always welcome: email@example.com
If you like Transcribe Live, please leave us a review in the app store. It helps a lot.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is really handy for transcribing meetings and dictating memos to myself. It lets you export to Evernote, mail and other apps. It saves me loads of time and money.
Not what I’m looking for. Otherwise? Don’t know.
I’m looking for an app to listen to and transcribe from audio around me, TV or Radio. I am hearing impaired. I also like foreign films I need to translate them English unto English via text or audio / headphones
Worst App Ever
For an interview I paid $2.99 for an hour. It cut out many times, and I am now missing a lot of the interview! Don’t waste your money!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Arash Pessian
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Arash Pessian
- In-App Purchases
- Transcribe Subscription $8.49
- Transcribe for 1 Hour $2.99
- Transcribe for 10 Hours $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.