Transcriber uses artificial intelligence (AI) technology to convert audio files into text.
You can start easily by recording an interview within the app or by importing audio files from multiple places: Apple's Voice Memo app, Cloud Files or from a third-party app voice-recorded message, like a WhatsApp' voice message for example. Transcriber works with minutes' credit and you can adjust your credits to any audio file duration you have.
Here is all the features built-in Transcriber:
- Audio recording (no internet connection needed);
- Import audio files from your device and other apps;
- Convert audio files into the text;
- Change the audio language for different files;
- Edit your audio files;
- Export your audio files;
- Backup your files with your favorite Cloud provider;
- Lock your interview so only you can have access it the file;
- Track the history of your transcripts;
- Support 24/7;
- Easy access to the developer;
And much more! Download today and start transcribing your interviews!
Thank you for all the feature requests and mainly for using our app.
Here are the updates for this version:
- iOS 13 dark mode support.
New features you can request under firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Marcelo Sarquis
- 19.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Marcelo Sarquis
- In-App Purchases
- 60 minutes $4.99
- Locker $0.99
- 30 minutes $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.