Transdr is the best local transgender dating community specifically for LGBTQ people who are transsexual women and men, MTF / FTM crossdressers, Tgirls, Non-binary people and other trans singles. It's free to join our TG personals app to chat with other singles. Most of the time, life for a transgendered person could be extremely hard. When it comes to dating, it would be harder since the trans community is quite small. Transdr understands the problems trans people are facing when they are trying to meet other like-minded people, which makes Transdr a unique and comfortable community. As a dating and hookup app for sissy, transvestite, non-binary and transsexual people to find love, friendship, hookups, and support. Transdr also welcomes the admirers of trans people to join.
NOTE: We are a clean community. Any pornographic content related to drag queen, tranny, shemale and ladyboy is not allowed.
Payment and auto-renewal policy:
We offer 3 payment packages as below:
1-month membership $12.99
3- month membership $26.99
6-month membership $45.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. 1-month membership will renew at $12.99 per month. 3-month membership will renew at $26.99, 6-month membership will renew at $45.99.
- Your Account will be charged at the rates stated above, for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Auto-renewal may be turned off to cancel the subscription anytime on your Apple device or through your iTunes account on your computer. On turning off the auto-renewal in app store/iTunes account, your subscription will expire at the end of the current billing cycle.
1. Optimized user experiences.
2. Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Add notifications please
It’s a bother to me that there are no notifications on this app at all. I can’t know if I have a message unless I open the app, but I might not always remember to check it often if there’s nothing telling me that there’s something to check.
Other than that though, I’ve been pretty happy with this app so far. I can actually message people and see who messaged me for free, unlike other apps. I can’t afford to have to pay a subscription just to see a few likes and then have them end nowhere. It’s pretty great to be able to meet real people who are also trans and have similar interests. Though I kinda also wish there was a way to keep my profile away from people outside of a certain age range. I keep getting messages from old guys who are literally older than my parents. I think likes should also be a thing on this app. Maybe not as intense as it is on tinder or whatever, but something to maybe bookmark people or say hi without having to try awkwardly trying to small-talk.
Needs better filtering
It seems mostly geared for cismen looking for transwomen, which is great, but since there’s not much to the bio part it’s hard for a transguy or trans-masc NB that identifies as gay to find men looking for other men. I’ve also found at least two bios using really old pics of Schwarzenegger as their bio pic. Nice try, my dude. There’s no real moderation, and it can be a little shocking seeing bios talking about how much they want to “f*** a tr****” or the annoying amount of obvious scam bios without pics that just message “hello dear”, “hello beloved”, and “my goddess” to a transguy. I work for a major mobile company as a click to chat salesperson and I guarantee those are scammer intros. Proceed with caution.
So, I downloaded this app a week or two ago and have barely used it despite accumulating dozens upon dozens of messages in that time.
There’s no way to filter people by location or preferences except in the search menu.
As a trans woman attracted to men, I want to talk to men, cis or trans, that are in my general area.
I can’t hide my profile from people that don’t fit my preference, which almost every other dating site has. I also can’t hide it from people across the planet, which most other dating sites do, too.
I don’t want to talk to someone in Morocco when I live in the mid-west, no matter how gorgeous this Moroccan guy is. I don’t want to talk to other trans women, no matter how gorgeous they are.
I’m also not impressed with the lack of notifications, though it’s probably a good thing, since I get a message from a new random person in some far flung country every few hours, at most.
Maybe once the app updates and hides profiles at a distance ala POF and Grindr and also hides profiles from people who don’t match your ‘type’ it’ll be worth having but right now I’m just grimacing at the nude photos I get from guys old enough to be my grandpa, 7000 miles away.
- DATING APPS LTD
- 25.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Transdr
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month membership $12.99
- 3 month membership $26.99
- 6 month membership $45.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.