TransferGo is the easy way to send money around the world in just a few minutes. We make international money transfer simpler, safer and cheaper for millions of users worldwide.
With our revolutionary business model, we're changing the face of finance—making low-cost transfers at excellent rates accessible to people everywhere. 160 countries and 41 currencies that are expanding constantly.
It's a seamless experience from start to finish. Sent in seconds, your money is fully protected so you never have to worry.
Join more than 5 million people around the world who send money with high speeds, low fees and no hassle.
Send money super-fast
• Send money instantly
• Receive money on your card in minutes
• Takes a few simple taps on the app
Transparent and clear
• No hidden fees—what you see is what you get
• Consistently good exchange rates
• No currency fluctuation risk
Keep your money safe
• Full control and updates of the status of your transfer
• Just like banks, we’re regulated by the FCA and HMRC
• We’re a licensed, authorised payment institution
• You can even send money for free!
• Rated Excellent on TrustPilot
• Sensational customer support that speaks your language
• Earn £20 with every friend you invite!
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Australia, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Curacao, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Greece, Guam, Guyana, Hong Kong, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, & Grenadines, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Vietnam, Zambia
Keep in touch
If you have any questions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our English Customer Support team is here from Monday to Friday, 0700 to 1800 (GMT).
OK, so we have a confession to make… The dog ate our release notes. Again. All we can remember is that the app is looking and feeling awesome and there were a few design changes here and there.
Ratings and Reviews
TransferGo pushed notifications for iPhone and Apple Watch
Perfect app. Even if I have turned on pushed notifications for iPhone and Apple Watch, the app didn’t ever sent me notifications when someone sent money. Please add /fix this.
They are fooling People
They are fooling people in many ways.
1. Their rewards program is a trap for everyone. If you are wining more regards they block you from the system by making false allegations.
2. Their transfer rate is very very law as compared to other money Transfer system. For example, for you to send £500 to another currency, before sending it check the rate to “TransferWise” and “TransferGo”. You will find how they play with your money.
3. Their customers service is very slow like tortoise. If you make any mistakes while sending the money, then will not sell you in first shoot. At lest you need to spend 3 weeks, after then, they might think it’s time to give feedback to this little creature.
4. Lastly, they take longer time to transfer your money to the beneficiary account.
SO BE AWARE OF USING IT. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Had to send money to the US from money and it arrived in my account on the same day for no extra cost
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TransferGo Ltd
- 130.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 TransferGo Ltd.