The new American Red Cross TPG App is an easy-to-use resource that gives hospital staff immediate access to blood usage guidelines to help improve patient care. The TPG App is the mobile version of the Compendium of Transfusion Practice Guidelines, a review of blood usage guidelines published in English in peer-reviewed journals from the Red Cross.
• Red blood cell blood component general information and utilization guidelines
• Platelets blood component general information and utilization guidelines
• Plasma blood component general information and utilization guidelines
• Cryoprecipitated AHF blood component general information and utilization guidelines
• Blood component modifications
• Formulas: total blood volume, plasma volume, RBC volume and # of units to screen for antigen-negative units.
Final development of TPG App generously provided by 3 SIDED CUBE.
Ratings and Reviews
- American Red Cross
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 The American National Red Cross
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.