Transit Stop: CTA Tracker gives you quick and easy access to bus and train (‘L’) arrival time estimates for your favorite Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) stop.
● Apple Watch integration - view estimated arrival times for the stops you've saved on your wrist!
● Estimated Bus & Train Arrival Times - Includes arrival time estimates in minutes (e.g. 4 minutes) and time (e.g. 12:14pm) along with the route name, bus ID or train run number, distance to stop, direction of travel, destination and a time stamp when the estimated arrival times were last refreshed.
● Location Map - In addition to the list of estimated arrival times you can view bus and trains locations and route patterns on a map.
● Individual Vehicle Tracking - View estimated arrival times for upcoming stops for specific bus or train vehicles by tapping the row of the estimated arrival time of interest.
● Save Stops - Ability to save the stops you use everyday for quick and easy access while you're on the go.
● View Multiple Routes - Toggle the estimated arrival times to display only your selected route or you can view all the routes that service a particular stop.
● CTA Service Alerts – View CTA route service alerts for whichever bus route or train line you're tracking.
● Refresh – Estimated arrival times can be manually refreshed giving you the flexibility to update the arrival times exactly when you need them.
● Real Time Tracking Data - Bus routes, train lines, stops and estimated arrival times are all provided directly from the CTA bus and train tracking systems.
Transit Stop is not affiliated with the CTA.
Like Transit Stop on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and be the first to know about new updates:
Bug fix and improved app stability
Ratings and Reviews
This app would be perfect if...
This app does a pretty good job. I check it when i'm leaving my apartment so i can make an informed decision on how i'm getting to work in the morning. My only gripe is that it sometimes misses buses. For example, the app tells me a bus is 10 mins. out do i start walking to catch a different bus to a different train. All of a sudden, a minute or two into my 3 block walk to option B, a bus passes me by. Why wasn't this one tracking? Did the gps on the bus not work? This isn't the norm at all, but still frustrating. Also, a few times, buses have gone from 4 mins. away to nonexistent. TLDR: app works well, but can be buggy when it comes to buses. Over all, good for commuting but still leave yourself some time
Bring back default stops
I love the app and have been using it for years (I even upgraded since I use it so often). I really like the new release but what happened to the default stop when you open the app? It used to be when you opened the app you could specify a stop as the default. Now it opens on the last stop you used. I tend to rely on the app in the morning and would like to default it to open on my morning stop. The settings also used to allow you to set the default or the last stop but that’s gone too. Can we bring these back?
I'll say I don't hate the new UI update, but it could use some fixes. I miss being able to see the time the bus will get to me and how many minutes until it arrives without having to tap multiple times. The distance doesn't really matter, it should go back to being a one tap deal. Ease of use, no? Also, if you've just gone out of searching for a line/route, you should be able to get back to that same line/route immediately when you go back to search. Instead of having to click back through a bunch of times. Hope these changes make it to the next update, if not? I'll still prob use it bc it's the most simple and easy to use unfortunately.
- Kramer Concepts, LLC
- 53 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Kramer Concepts, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.