Translate for Safari is a great extension, just a click away, ready to use every time you need to translate text from websites.
Navigate the web, select your content and translate - that's it. Your foreign text will be replaced with the one in your preferred language.
So every time you need to read a business website, a report, an instructions page or a scientific research in a language you do not understand, just use this extension and everything will be easier.
• Translate rich text directly from Safari
• Automatically detect the language of your webpage
• Select from more than 40 available languages
• Replace the translation directly in the web page by keeping the rich text format (HTML)
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Added some activation and usage tutorials
• Other small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I cannot seem to make this application work. I contacted health and they gave me instructions but they did not seem to actually pertain to what I am trying to do. No help. Would like my money back
Developer Response ,
Is the extension active in Safari? If not, please open the main app, activate the extension and then you can select your language. Every time you need to translate something in your browser, just select the text, right click and press the "Translate ..." option.
You can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly help you with more details.
not working to translate webpage
Translate is active, but it does not seem to have an option for translating an entire webpage. Just translating a paragraph at a time isn’t all that helpful.
Developer Response ,
The application can translate chunks of text in the browser and not the entire page, indeed. This is useful to keep the page 100% functional while reading it.
• The extension is located in Safari, near the address bar. Press on the button and select your options: the default language and where to translate (inside the page or in a new window).
• To make a translation, select a chunk of text, right click and select the "Translate to ..." option.
You can also write me an email to email@example.com and I will gladly provide you with more details.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.