TransLoc is your personal assistant for getting to work on time, spending the day running errands or hopping around campus for classes. TransLoc is the only app with public transit options, a trip planner, ride-sharing and bus schedules.
Not sure how to get from point A to point B? No problem! Use the trip planner to find the best public transit routes, times and services to fit your schedule. You can even favorite the bus stops you use the most to always have arrival predictions at your fingertips.
Wondering if you have time to grab a coffee before getting on the bus? With TransLoc, you’ve also got access to scheduled and estimated arrival times…perfect for those mornings when a 5-minute coffee run is essential.
Where available, you can even bring the bus stop to you! TransLoc connects you to nearby ride-sharing services offered by your city or campus. Best of all, it’s cheaper than most private ride-hailing apps! Get to where you want to go for less than the other apps want you to pay.
ALL YOU NEED TO GET AROUND
• Quick access to the transit options nearest you
• Stay in the know with scheduled and estimated arrival times
• You can even pay with TransLoc (where available)
• Enjoy the same ride-sharing experience you’re used to at a price that’s about the same as a bus ticket
GET TO YOUR DESTINATION SAFELY
• TransLoc makes it easier to find and use public transit options near you
• Your city or campus runs the microtransit and ridesharing services, which are easy to spot and safe to ride on
BETTER & SMARTER
• Your TransLoc app is constantly updated with great features and enhancements.
• We’d love to hear your ideas on how to make the TransLoc app even better. Just use the feedback option within the app.
- See local polling place locations on the map
- Click on a polling location to see details about what’s offered there like early voting and ballot drop off
- Plan your route to and from a polling location
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Student with no car - Loved this!
Revisiting the app now and wanted to drop a review. As a college student, I had no car during the summers to head to places or take internships. I was able to track my rides and get where I needed because of this app. It literally got me an internship, which led to a job after college. Give it a try and play around with it. Once you’re comfortable, it can be a powerful tool!
The old app had more functionality — now I’m flying blind.
I use several routes at different times and can’t figure out how to find the upcoming or tomorrow’s schedules. Tomorrow I need to ride earlier than I usually do.. how can I find the bus stop times for earlier buses? With the old app I could look at departures for a few different routes with little effort. How do I plan for the morning if I don’t have departure times? Since I don’t get up until I have to, besides getting up early to check the upcoming buses, I have no way to know when to be at the stop! If I could see a schedule, I could plan my wake up time based on the bus stop arrival. Different is not always better.
The app keeps crashing!!!!
First off, I will like to note that the update for this app is totally bogus. It removed the setting that can send notification for when the bus is approaching in a certain time of the users’ desire. The whole point of the app is for it to notify the user when the bus is approaching.
Second off, the updated app is extremely unstable. What I mean by this is that it will crash all of a sudden. With luck, you may be able to return to the app. However, often times it does NOT. As of 7/12, the app kept crashing and it won’t let me in at all.
My propose solution: bring back the old app or fix this new app that doesn’t work!
- TransLoc Inc.
- 54.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TransLoc Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.