If you're preparing for a standard exam and want help with vocabularies, look no further.
Translyte is an advanced translation tool that uses machine learning and OCR to convert snapshots of texts into playlists to listen to in foreground and background modes. It breaks the old traditional way of looking words up by typing in the words.
All you need to do is:
- Select the language of your text and the language you wish to translate into
- Take a photo of your text and highlight the words you wish to translate
- Practice and memorize new words easily
- The app recognizes texts of over 40+ languages
- Get translations in over 40+ languages
- Have all the words you ever translated saved in one place and ordered in folders of your choice
- Organize your words in playlists and listen to those playlists offline while you're walking, driving, working-out... etc
Ratings and Reviews
A must for international students
I’ve been having the most difficult time learning new words for my Gaokao exam and memorizing them, this app gave me the option to just take a picture of any text and it will translate it into your language of preference. Very helpful!!
Omg!! I’ve been looking for something like this to help me study for the GRE. Great app, I completely recommended.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.