The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. Transmit 5 has…
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
- Get Info Sidebar. Inspect items as you browse, right in the browser.
- Batch Rename. Powerful, flexible, and built-in for local or remote.
- Places Bar. Jump to your favorite folders with a single click.
- Keys. Manage and generate secure keys right in Transmit.
- Local-local sync
- 2-Factor Login
- Open in Terminal
- Brand New UI
- Extra Large Amazon S3 File Support
- And So Much More
We hope you enjoy using Transmit. Hit us up anytime if you have any ideas on how to make it even better!
• Transmit requires a subscription to use. This subscription includes full access to the Transmit app, as well as access to Panic Sync, our secure online solution for syncing your sites between devices.
• Launch Transmit to begin your 7-day free trial. You can cancel during the free trial at any point, and you won't be charged for using Transmit.
• After 7 days, you'll automatically be billed $24.99/year (or the equivalent in your country) through an auto-renewing subscription.
• An active subscription entitles you to unlimited Transmit app updates, including both minor updates and major new features!
• You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do, once you reach the end of your subscription period, the app will no longer function. But your data will not be deleted from the app, or from Panic Sync. Simply restart your subscription at any time to use Transmit again.
And our EULA here:
• Verbose Logging can now be toggled in Transmit's Preferences
• Various design tweaks for a future macOS release
• S3: File permissions were not being set
• Resolved a potential crash when opening a document in BBedit 13.3
• Various minor fixes for a future macOS release
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this FTP app
I've been using this app for a few months now, and I love it. I used to use the free version of Filezilla until I read up on some weird adware being bundled into it and decided it was time to look for something new. Happy to pay $25/year for this software. I don't mind subscription-based software and I think it's great that they give you the option to also do a one-time payment through their website. Either way, the price seems fair to me. Keep up the good work!
FIX for Multiple Connections to Same Server Issue
I love this app, but was having a bug where I could not use SSH keys to have multiple connections to the same server. The fix is to give each connection its own subdomain, even if its faked.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Sorry for the trouble. Would you mind reaching out to our support team again with a brief description of the issue? There shouldn't be anything that prevents you from opening two different SFTP connections at the same time in Transmit. We haven't heard any reports of this kind of thing so far, but we'll be happy to investigate and fix any issues that arise.
Apple does not allow us to charge for major releases!
You've mentioned this in your reply to people who are complaining about the subscription. Can you please explain this to us? What do you mean? You can certainly add two different apps on the app store! One as a yearly subscription and the other as a one time purchase. You've done it before, and you can still do it. It called a new version! You can even combine both in one app if you want to. I'm not against subscribing to apps that I use daily. I don't use FTP every day, so I'll be looking somewhere else. I'm not giving 1 star for the subscription model or the app but rather for the weak answer!
- Panic, Inc.
- 31.7 MB
- Developer Tools
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Panic
- In-App Purchases
- Transmit $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.