THIS APP IS FOR USE WITH TRANSPARENT LANGUAGE ONLINE AND REQUIRES ACTIVATION BEFORE IT CAN BE USED.
If you have a Transparent Language Online account, you can activate this app by entering the username and mobile password from your personal account.
This app is designed to allow you to take your language learning on-the-go, with all the latest features that Transparent Language Online has to offer. Anytime you're online, you can learn!
(Note: If you anticipate needing to learn in an offline environment, you’ll want to download our other app, “Transparent Language (Classic)”. That app allows you to learn while offline, but is not updated with new features as frequently.)
Transparent Language (Latest Version) Features:
• 100+ Languages (and Growing!): From Afrikaans to Zulu, the number of languages available to learners is constantly growing.
• Alphabet Lessons: You can't learn to read or write if you don't know the alphabet. Get started on the right foot with our Alphabet course.
• Supplemental Vocabulary: Build proficiency by learning thousands of useful words and phrases categorized by topic and presented in an engaging, memory-building format complete with native speaker pronunciation.
• Core Skill-Building Activities: Work your way through activities that build all four core skills; listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
• Smart Insight and Review: Learned Vocab Items tell you how much you’ve learned and when it's time to review.
+Receive push notifications for group messages
+General bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app would be great except it’s not formatted correctly. It’s portrait view yet all of the screen isn’t on the screen, plus there’s no way to scroll. I’m just trying to do my homework on the go but all of the correct answers aren’t visible to select.
Microphone accessibility for iPhone.
The app seems awesome so far except for the fact the app doesn’t connect with my microphone to practice speaking. Not sure if this is only for iPhone. Maybe the developers could update the app to ask if it could access my microphone. I checked my settings under privacy and it is not even listed as an option. I’ll continue using the 14-day trial, but if that doesn’t get fixed I’m certain I wouldn’t solely rely on this app, since that’s a big part of learning a language.
Seems to have great potential, except for the fact when the app wants to access my microphone the program crashes. So it becomes useless in that regard.
- Transparent Language, Inc.
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © “2018 Transparent Language, Inc.”
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.