The new Transperth app makes it even easier to catch public transport.
• Track your bus, train or ferry in real time on a map*
• Find nearby stops and stations, and see live service times
• Plan your trip using JourneyPlanner
• Register, link and check your SmartRider balance and My Alerts notifications
• Save your favourite stops, stations, and journeys for quick access to arrival times
• Manage your SmartParker vehicles and bike shelters.
*Real-time data is dependent on availability.
• Includes bug fixes and improvements
• Includes improvements to journey planning, providing new journey options and the option to adjust the walking speed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst app ever
Terrible app, doesn't display useful train times. Is slow and hangs constantly. Everytime you close, it forgets everything you did. Should be redesigned from the ground up.
I'm spending some time abroad in Perth, and this app has been really helpful for getting around the city! I haven't experienced any of the problems that the last reviewer had, and it does remember even if I close the app. My only suggestion would be to make it show your current location on the map, like Google Maps does. Do that, and it'll be 5 stars!
Great for what it does, but...
The app is convenient for planning journeys. However, the screen layout limits number of usable my places to the first 4 – t
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.