Treatment guidelines for physicians and bone marrow transplant patients for before and after transplant.
The Transplant Guidelines App provides recommended referral consultation timing guidelines and post-transplant screening, immunization and GVHD screening guidelines for hematologists/oncologists. It also contains helpful information, checklists and reminders for patients who are planning for or have had a blood or marrow transplant.
Features for physicians:
• Quickly access optimal referral consultation timing for 15+ diseases, including AML, ALL, MDS, CML, NHL, Hodgkin lymphoma, multiple myeloma and sickle cell disease
• Access the latest HCT research and outcomes data
• Create customized lists of recommended post-transplant tests/procedures for 6-month, 12-month and annual appointments
• Check potential signs/symptoms of chronic GVHD by area of the body and view photo gallery of manifestations
• View vaccination schedules for autologous and allogeneic HCT recipients
• Email results to share information
Features for patients and caregivers:
• Access checklists to help prepare for transplant
• Review customized 6-month, 12-month and 2+ annual checkup guidelines
• Use the GVHD symptom checker to help identify early signs of GVHD and make notes
• Email guidelines and symptom checker results to self or health care team
• Set reminders (appointments, medications, exercise, etc.)
• fix issue with previous release
Ratings and Reviews
The GVHD photo gallery is a great resource. And the new features in the 2.0 update are awesome, especially the interactivity, the e-mail function, and the survival curves. Oh, and the new vaccine recommendations are very spiffy, too.
Uses too much power
Installed on iPhone 6s, disabled notifications. After one day was 3rd largest power consumer, all via “background activity”, even though I wasn’t using it.
Needs iPhone 5 update
The patient transplant guidelines menu is broken on the iPhone 5. The "show results" button is hidden under the home menu on the bottom. You can pull up the show results but not select it before it snaps back under the bottom menu.
Other than that- great app! How about including more time phased patient info in the next app update (e.g. When certain foods are allowed).
- The National Marrow Donor Program
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © National Marrow Donor Program 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.