Establish your own transport company! Construct transportation routes, play by yourself, or force your rivals out of the market, and get rich as swiftly as possible!
The objective of the game is to establish a multitude of road networks, by the use of which all raw materials, products, people may be transported to the proper location in the appropriate time and in the most efficient way possible. Use trains, buses, airplanes, helicopters, or ships, to be able to satisfy the expected demand! Modernize your vehicles in a timely fashion, to be able to keep up with technological advancement, and pay attention to changes of demand!
As the result of the free scope of action, the opportunity for free decisions and continuously arriving innovations the game becomes impossible to get bored of since it provides players with newer and yet newer exciting missions, so they may further increase their capabilities, which they may even compare with other players.
The easy, fluid, handling method, the user’s guide built in the game, the excellent graphical feats, the well thought-through economic mechanisms and the constantly changing challenges make this splendid economic game truly pleasurable, for beginner and advanced strategists alike.
So, don’t delay, go for the foundation of your company, and be the most successful transportation entrepreneur!
The main characteristics of the game:
- Continuously arriving free updates
- Built-in interactive instruction mode and an encyclopaedia, which assists throughout the course of the game
- More than 50 different vehicles
- 3D internal view
- Random global maps, as the result of which there are no two identical games
- Continuously arriving missions and new challenges
- The changes, which have taken place in transportation can be tracked from the 1950s till today
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please restart your device before playing for the sake of proper run.
support of newer devices
Ratings and Reviews
Too many bugs
This game does not teach how to play detailed. Tutorial is little helpful. Why trains lose their way or destination on railway? Sometimes trains are crashed in spite of right signals. If two or more railways are crossed, trains change their rail and cannot return and crash. When I make big business, more and ridiculous bugs start to happen. If I touch a train to change something, the train suddenly flies and it runs on another railway, and boomed with other trains. Usually trains deny to enter the depot. Sometimes a map does not include port-able cities or factories in spite of being many oil fields on the sea. Icons are very small and hard to be known.
Railways are the most important way in this game, but they are the core of these problems. However, when this game is developed much, especially with PC version for easily running game play, it may be valuable.
Dont waste your money...
Its another try to copy the famous TTD and they failed badly.
- you can build big train stations and airports
- you can build a bus station right on the road
- there is a cockpit cam (who needs it?) on the planes and so on
- after couple of stations you need to pay an additional $3 to build more
- there is no full unload/load option
- its a nightmare to manage the route list
- you can not build together stations like airport with train...
- once you remove a station the name is lost, means in case you want to upgrade the old one, then you will start from zero even if you had stuff (passengers, oil etc.) on the old station. Additionally, you cant remove a station till a vehicle has it as stop station, so you need to find every vehicle, then delete that station from the route list and only after then you can remove the station.
- no City marketing
- last, but not least full with bugs and glitches.
In my opinion the game should be free and after they fixed the issues, then try to ask for money, but till that its a waste of time and money.
I loved it
The dev does need to update a little bit more to get rid of crashes every once in a while. The games premis is great and fun to build railways, roads, and every other type of transportation. I would definitely recommend downloading the game and trying it out.
- Navigation-Info Kft.
- 244.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Navigation-Info Kft.
- In-App Purchases
- 1,000,000 Credit $0.99
- Unlock Station Limit $2.99
- 10,000,000 Credit $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.