Transporter is the simple and easy way to deliver content to Apple. Easily send apps, music, movies, TV shows, or books for distribution on the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV app, Apple Books, or iTunes Store.
• Simply drag and drop your content into Transporter to get started.
• Validate and upload multiple files simultaneously for fast delivery.
• View delivery progress, including validation warnings, errors, and delivery logs, so you can quickly fix any issues.
• See a history of past deliveries, including date and time.
An App Store Connect, iTunes Connect, or encoding house account is required.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Happy to see a fresh UI on an essential tool. Being able to just drag-and-drop all types of content is so simple and much appreciated. Overall, it's very well done and the feedback on Verify and Upload is priceless.
Pathetic. This is Apple's response to their pipeline problems?
(1) Every single time you use it, you have to pointlessly click OK to "Replace?" There is literally no possible situation in which you would not want to "replace" the file. It would be literally like, in a text editor, having a dialog "DO you REALLY want to OPEN that file?" It would be literally like, when you drag a file, it asks "Wait .. are you sure you want to drag that file? Maybe you meant to double-click? Please confirm!" It's the sort of incredibly "uncaring" decision made by Apple that makes the pipeline of Apple product development so hilarious. So laughable. The industry joke. This is exactly the sort of reason why people rail on Apple for making astonishingly stupid mistakes.
(2) The basic idiocy of using Xcode is that, once you click to "archive" a build, there are about seven pointless dialogues you have to work through. You cannot set defaults or automate it in any way. So far Apple have done NOTHING about this, NOTHING. Maybe the idea is in the future this new step they have added will eventually simplify things. For now ........ they have added another step. Wow.
(3) Not that it even matters but EVERY single time you upload, the connection fails. Amazingly, it does know to retry - you read that right. (Astonishginly, there IS NOT a dialog "Do you want to retry?" Hooray, Apple.)
Apple continue as the industry joke for pipeline.
Nice to see a good tool after long time. We tried to push our app to itunesconnect. Its take few second to upload.. Its so fast and much appreciated. Keep rocking...
- Apple Inc.
- 110.7 MB
- Developer Tools
macOS 10.13 or later
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Apple, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.