TransUnion: Score and Report is packed with everything you need to monitor, understand and protect your credit – all in one place. Stay on top of any changes to your personal data, protect your credit report and identity, and get the tools you need to help you make smart credit and financial choices all in a matter of seconds—at home, on the train, in the bank—wherever and whenever you need access to your credit information.
MONITOR & PROTECT YOUR CREDIT, QUICKLY AND CONVENIENTLY
With TransUnion: Score and Report, you can instantly:
• Login using the same username and password as your web-based TransUnion Credit Monitoring account
• Check your credit score and report to see where you stand- refresh both daily to stay up to date
• Get instant alerts about critical credit report changes
• Prevent thieves from applying for new credit in your name using your TransUnion or Equifax credit reports with Credit Lock Plus – powered by Multi-Bureau Lock – and unlock whenever you want to apply for new credit
• Learn what’s influencing your credit score through Score Factors, so you can take positive action
• Use our Debt Analysis tool to calculate your debt-to-income ratio
• Check your credit account information to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
• Review credit inquiries and get alerts the moment TransUnion receives a request for your credit report as part of a credit application
• View public records associated with your name
• Have peace of mind with up to $1,000,000 Identity Theft Insurance
Join more than 12 million consumers who have used TransUnion Credit Monitoring. Download the app today!
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible in the modern economy. We do this by providing a comprehensive picture of each person so they can be reliably and safely represented in the marketplace. As a result, businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good.®
A leading presence in more than 30 countries across five continents, TransUnion provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information- transunion.com/consumerprivacy
For App issues and support please email us at TUIMobileApp@TransUnion.com
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The TU APP is working well...especially the Credit-Lock feature! This year, my Credit-Lock stopped someone, in the Tampa, Florida area, who evidently hacked into some system and used my SS# to fraudulently open a $40,000 Line of Credit (LOC) at Goldman Sachs new MARCOM Retail Bank. The LOC could not be opened and I received a Letter from MARCOM that my Credit LOC was denied!
And of course, I immediately called MARCOM to ensure there was no account opened with my SS#...and there was no Account opened. However, somebody had my Full-Name, Address, and SS# and MARCOM said I could report the LOC incident to the Police. They said to call the Sheriff and they said “IT HAPPENS”...all the time and there are no resources available to investigate fraudulent Account applications.
What a joke!
As well, when the Police Associations call for donations, I’ll be out of dollars... for those inept organizations.
Thank Goodness the TU APP Credit-Lock stopped the LOC Application!
Should be much better
This has nothing to offer but very simple data which can’t be drilled down into to see details. I couldn’t find a dispute option anywhere and why would there be a separate app. to view and lock credit accounts. You should take a look at Experian‘s app., which looks like their developers wanted to give the user of their app. a lot more of the users own information. Developers, think about what you want to see in a credit report and then think outside of the box of things that can be added to the app. that gives the user more information and more control of the users information.
*if a manager or VP won’t let you make this app. better than you should update your resume because that person is dumb as a box of rocks and should be transferred to the data entry area because that’s typing information directly from a piece of paper. ie.... no thought involved. IJS
Timeliness of Updates
TransUnion is exceedingly slow updating my accounts. I refinanced my mortgage 6 weeks ago; the old loan has been repaid and closed on the Experian site since two
Weeks after the refinance. TransUnion has had both loans outstanding on my account for 3 or 4 weeks and still maintains both loans. So my outstanding debt appears to be twice what the actual amount is. I would love to see the account balances updated timely.
Another week has passed and still no update.
- TransUnion Interactive
- 52.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 TransUnion Interactive. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.