Experience Texas like never before, now you can go anywhere you like and discover new places, completely offline, with a fully featured travel companion.
• Listings, Ratings and Reviews Powered by TripAdvisor - The world's largest travel site.
• Smart filtering of POIs with extremely fast searches.
• Updatable content.
• POIs Geolocation.
• Completely offline.
• Powerful and fast vector map.
• Contains a vastly detailed information since it is based on OpenStreetMap.org data and enhanced by the Skout framework.
• Geopositioning and geocoding.
• Precise routing system with turn-by-turn navigation and real-time multilingual directions.
• Bookmark your favorite locations and then you can list them, look for them or show them on the map.
• Useful map styles that can be easily changed.
• All features available completely offline.
More helpful features:
• Measure distances.
• Share locations.
• Manual handling of coordinates and addresses.
• Speedometer and altimeter.
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Offline maps and location-based features are available for the entire state, but travel content is limited to major areas: Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Arlington, Plano, Galveston Island, South Padre Island, Fredericksburg, Lubbock, Irving, Amarillo and New Braunfels.
Maps for the entire state, and travel content for Houston are included for free when you download the app. Travel content for every other city is available through In-App Purchases.
Travel content is completely provided by TripAdvisor, if you come across any inaccurate information on hotels, restaurants or attractions, we would appreciate if you take a little time and report these errors in the TripAdvisor site.
If you'd like to see new features on a future update or just give us a general feedback, don't hesitate on send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Switched rendering engine to OpenGL ES2 for better performance.
• Updated OSM data.
• Several issues addressed and minor improvements.
The developer, Alejandro Cotilla, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alejandro Cotilla
- 209.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Alejandro Cotilla
- In-App Purchases
- Austin $0.99
- San Antonio $0.99
- South Padre Island $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.