Travel Bucket is a travel companion app to keep track of all the countries you've been to, and the countries you want to go to. It allows you to see where you're friends have been to, and match you up with friends to see who also wants to travel to all the destinations you're interested in.
You also get to compete with friends and see who's the biggest global traveler!
Download the app & start crossing countries off your travel bucket list!
• Done That - List all the countries you’ve been to as well as shows the percentage of the globe you conquered
• Bucket List – List all the countries you wish to see in your lifetime
• Friends – See where your friends have been & what countries they have listed in their bucket list.
• Leader board – See your friends’ ranking in each continent and globally.
• Match Up – View a bucket list of all countries that are listed by you and your friends & see the common countries you share with friends.
• My profile – my profile feature is now added, you can view your done that list, bucket list and list of your own recommendations shared to all your friends
- REGISTRATION AND LOGIN WITHOUT FACEBOOK have been added by popular request. Now you can create your own account and track your world tour!
- COMPARE YOUR BUCKET with your Facebook friends. Link your account with Facebook and share your visits and buckets with your friends!
- OFFLINE MODE, now app functions are available offline to bucket more countries!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What this app does well now:
The look and feel is clean and engaging. The swipe left/right makes me feel like I'm using Tindr for travel, which in some ways I guess I am! It's a neat little tool for keeping track of your travel bucket list as well as a real time map of where you've been. I don't know anyone who uses it, but the shared bucket list feature seems like a cool way to plan trips with friends
What this app COULD do well if it tried:
The potential for the recommendations and trip planning features is HUGE, and could make this app a seriously valuable resource. As it is, I can't get either feature to work. Nothing show up. Maybe there's not enough people using it? The potential is great, but right now it only has a propose of a bucket list tracker, which is neat but holds no staying power. Plus, there's plenty of locations that feel left off the list.
They really need to improve the recommendations and itinerary features, and then this could be a 4 or even 5 star app I think!
Especially if it allows you to plan trips in conjunction with your friends.
Seems like a fun tool but I have downloaded over and over again and it just goes into a death spin when I try to create a new account. Oh well... I’m sure there are other apps out there that actually work.
Good but needs fixing
I was so excited to find an app that allowed me to mark places I've been, want to go, and actually plan them out; however, once I started planning out my trips I grew disappointed with the app. Unfortunately, the app could not locate several well known museums, restaurants, tourist sights, and etc. Without the ability to list the places I want to go, I could not create my itinerary which meant that the app served little purpose in planning trips. I really hope this issue could be fixed as I like the concept behind planning and marking my vacations in one place. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.