Watch your favorite Travel Channel shows and more from up to 14 networks, including TLC, ID and Discovery! All in one app, free with your pay TV subscription.
Catch up with your favorite Travel Channel shows anytime, anywhere with the all-new Travel Channel GO app - and now get access to up to 14 additional networks including TLC, ID, Discovery, Science Channel and more - all in one app. It’s FREE with your pay TV subscription.
Link your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco, live TV streaming service) to access Travel Channel favorites like Ghost Adventures, The Dead Files, Paranormal Caught on Camera, Mountain Monsters, Kindred Spirits, Portals to Hell and many more - plus top shows from other networks including Strange Evidence (Science Channel), Expedition Unknown (Discovery), Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Food Network), Home Town (HGTV), Evil Lives Here (ID) and more. New episodes are available the same day as they premiere on TV.
With Travel Channel GO You Can:
• Stream Travel Channel and more networks LIVE anytime, anywhere on all your favorite devices
• Find shows to watch with the live schedule guide
• Access thousands of episodes on demand - from current hits to classic favorites
• See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time they premiere on TV
• Binge your favorite Travel Channel series and specials including Ghost Adventures, The Dead Files, Paranormal Caught on Camera, Mountain Monsters, Kindred Spirits, Portals to Hell - and many more!
• Get unlimited access to everything the Discovery family of networks has to offer - free with your pay TV subscription.
• Stream live TV when you link your pay TV provider
• Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks!
• Browse by genre - from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more - to find your favorite shows and discover new ones
• Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices
• Save shows and episodes to watch later with My List
• Compatible with tvOS and Chromecast
• Closed-captioning support
• Available in the U.S. only
• Wi-Fi connection recommended
• iOS 12 or higher
Need help? Visit gohelp.discovery.com.
Visitor Agreement: https://corporate.discovery.com/visitor-agreement/
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices, visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
• Now streaming content from up to 14 networks from the Discovery family, including TLC, ID, Discovery, Science Channel and more
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit us at Goapphelp.discovery.com
Ratings and Reviews
The travel channel
We simply love this channel. Never boring. Always something coming up that we look forward to. Hope this channel never goes away. Should our cable provider discontinue this feed, we shall discontinue them. We stay on this channel all the time. Why would anybody not?? We love traveling, and our national parks. This new virus, however is a bummer, and may not go away for quiet some time. This may greatly curb our travel planes for this year. Stay safe everybody, we certainly do not want to loose anyone to this terrible new disease. We stay to ourselves, best we can do as not to be able to spread this to our fellow Americans. Any of you who should read my post, we hope to see you at our national parks. Our government has obtained so many wonderful places to visit. This simply grows on you for wanting more of this. For now we understand that they are closed to protect us from this deadly virus. Our rv is ready for the road whenever they open again. Jim chapman here, the loving camper.
Abusive To Viewers
Great shows but don’t count on seeing the end of some of the shows. The Dead Files gets cut off before the reveal on most episodes and then I switch over to my phone app to see the end of the show. But the app has TONS OF ADS! I literally counted the ads I had to go through…….38! 38 ads for a 43 minute show! Really? No way I will ever subscribe to this channel. I already have it in my cable package, but I want to see all the previous episodes of this show. But I think I am over it. So over it!!!!!
Adding to my previous review!!! AKA “Abuse To Viewers”
Well you responded with a link for help with the problem. I don’t know what the deal is there. I feel like it was just lip service! When I attempted to click on the link to submit a request, it DIDN’T DO A THING! So I couldn’t “submit a request” what a joke. Why even bother to respond to reviews if you don’t even have the correct information! Usually when there’s a genuine email address or website link, there’s a line under it or it’s blue. Not this time. But I still tried to click on it. With my finger and with a mouse. Perhaps you could be so kind as to recheck your information and try again? Maybe you should click on the link first, just to be sure. Thank You!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, the link in our original response is the correct link. Here it is again: https://gohelp.discovery.com/hc/en-us. If the link isn't working for you, try opening it on a different device and/or browser. Once you are on the site, click "Submit a Request" in the top, right-hand side of the page and submit your information and we will get back to you.
I’m currently subscribed to watch Travel Channel & today as I was trying to get on the app.. it said, “The current authentication session has expired. The user must re-authenticate with a supported MVPD in order to continue.” For anyone who comes across this, just go into the 3 stacks on the left top side of the app, go to settings, where it says TV Provider sign out and sign back again. And it should let you watch whatever you were previously trying to see.
I give it 5 stars since it was an easy fix and I also wanted to let others know if something like this happens.. just to follow the directions above. Closing the app won’t do anything and you’ll keep seeing the pop up message as I mentioned before. Hope that helps :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! A normal experience includes signing in (re-authenticating) to the app at a minimum every 14 days, though this could be longer. If you ever have any questions or need assistance please feel free to reach out to us at the link below and select 'Submit a Request' https://gohelp.discovery.com/hc/en-us
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Travel Channel, LLC
- 119 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.