Tripomatic is the easiest way to create your own travel itinerary. Plan your trip in just a few minutes. Discover attractions in your destination directly from your phone. Plan your journey day by day straight from the app. All your trips are automatically synced to www.tripomatic.com and can also be edited on the web.
* Tripomatic is an award-winning travel planning platform featured by BBC, The Next Web, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and many others.
• DAY-BY-DAY TRAVEL PLANNING
- Make your personal travel guide straight from your phone
- Discover great attractions nearby your location
- Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
- Download and print out an amazing PDF guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
• BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM MADE MAPS
- Enjoy built-in detailed and walking friendly maps
- Download offline maps (available as in-app purchase)
- Display transport lines in popular destinations
• HOTELS AND TOURS
- Choose your hotel and book it instantly from the app
- Find exciting tours and activities
• SYNCS ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
- Edit your trip anywhere from any device with a web browser using www.tripomatic.com
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
- See your trip visualized in a neat infographic and share it with your friends across all platforms
To access more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app. Available at http://tripomatic.com/iphone
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Where is the rest of Western Europe??
My wife and I are planning to visit a few countries in western Europe next year and wanted to use this app to help us plan. We went to check it recently and Italy, France, Spain, etc are no longer options! Why were they taken out? I have nothing against the Netherlands, Germany, or Switzerland, but other key countries were omitted. Please put them back! (Especially when the app costs $30!!)
The app worked beautifully, however when I updated my iPad to iOS 8, the app wouldn't even open, and after uninstalling the app, I lost all the data in the app and yet the app wouldn't let me recreate my trip. Rather, the app opened up to the main page and the instant I chose a country it would crash.
Great idea but huge lack of countries
I downloaded this app as I travel to Western Europe but there's only a few countries, none of which I'm traveling to. Big European destinations like France, Spain, England, and Italy are missing which greatly limits the app.
- Tripomatic s.r.o.
- 31.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Tripomatic s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Vienna City Guide $3.99
- Brussels City Guide $3.99
- Offline Map for Luxembourg $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.