TravelBank is the only business travel and expense app you'll ever need. Book a flight and hotel, then create and submit an expense report, all in minutes.
TravelBank is a free app, powered by budgets, that handles all your business travel and expense needs. Find and book flights & hotels based on value, convenience, business amenities, and more. Capture receipts on-the-go and we'll automatically scan them into expenses. Invite your manager to automate approvals and reimbursement, or simply use as a business expense tracker for tax purposes. TravelBank is the smartest expense app because it predicts budgets for business travel based on real-time data and pricing, which allow you to earn rewards when you beat your budget, while saving your company on travel & expenses costs at the same time.
* Dreading "Expense Report Friday," spending hours painstakingly processing a stack of receipts into an expense report? Snap a picture of each receipt as you get it, then ditch the entire stack. We'll scan them and automatically turn them into expenses. Turn a collection of expenses into an expense report and submit as often as you like.
* Automate expenses by syncing your credit card. Advanced machine learning magically pairs receipts with transactions.
* Receipts stuck in your email? Simply forward them to email@example.com and we'll create expenses out of those too.
* Find and book the perfect flights and hotels for your trip, knowing you'll have access to wifi, power and other amenities you need to make your trip productive and comfortable.
* See which flights your colleagues are on so you can book the same itinerary and save time.
* 24/7 customer support for travel bookings with US-based travel agents via phone, email and live chat so you can focus on taking care of business.
* Flexible budgets and rewards for beating benchmarks incentivize better spending decisions.
TravelBank is free to use for unlimited users. The only mobile-first travel and expense manager. Get started in minutes today.
Bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, love the trips feature!
Found out about TB after I saw them as app of the day. Have been using for several weeks now and am a huge fan - was previously using Expensify, but switched all my employees over. Love not having to pay a monthly fee per user, and there is no trade off in functionality.
Tried the bookings feature after I got a promo offer and I love that they have Southwest, I haven’t seen that in a travel app before.
Well worth trying, after all, it’s free!
Developer Response ,
So glad you found us through App of the Day, and happy to hear you're having a good experience. We'd love any and all additional feedback you may have, so feel free to send it to over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pretty good app
Love the modern design. The app is pretty fast with slick interactions. Booking a flight is good experience with the animations and additional tags. It also gives the estimated average budget so you know you are not overspending. Love the way how the plane takes off during search, haha.
I also like how it creates the pdf of all my receipts. No copy pasting, just snap a picture of the receipts and it generates the pdf. I also sync my credit cards so I get all the transactions in one place.
Developer Response ,
We put a lot of thought and emphasis into presenting a clean, modern, simple experience that is a departure from other clunkier, more enterprise-feeling tools in our space, so we're glad to hear you're enjoying it! We'd love any and all additional feedback you may have, so feel free to send it to over to email@example.com.
currently using TravelBank to submit expense reports each month, super easy to capture receipts and generally speeds up my expense process a great deal. also booked a few flights via their live agents, who gave advice on travel times and helped me rebook a delayed flight. I’d recommend trying it out, it's free to use and can save you a lot of time if you don’t have a good expense app in place at your company.
Developer Response ,
We're all about making life easier, whether that's simplifying that dreaded "Expense Report Friday," or helping you manage your travel plans on the fly with live people. Glad to hear that's working out for you, and we'd love any and all additional feedback you may have. Feel free to send it to over to firstname.lastname@example.org!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.