Our mission at Travly is to build a diverse and global community of travellers who can do and enjoy more through sharing and discovering extraordinary experiences. Photos can speak 1000 words so let your photos write your story! Simply upload your travel photos to Travly, have them mapped on your very own customised map and create a curated website to share with family and friends. SNAP, MAP AND SHARE!
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Create trip albums:
- Simply upload photos from your phone and document your travel journey as you go.
Map your trip:
- Travly automatically and accurately plots your photos on an interactive world map so you can track where you’ve been.
Share your travel journey:
- Share your photo albums with family and friends. Better yet, create a joint album together!
Create your own website:
- Turn your photos into a beautiful website with a click of a button. Share your link anywhere.
Add text to your photos:
- Want to remember the exact name of the place that you visited? Add text to your photo for extra information that you know you might forget.
- Enjoy free cloud storage. Securely store up to 2.5Gb of your photo’s in the cloud. Keep all your travel photo in one space.
- Travly uses the GPS co-ordinates of where your photo was taking to accurately map your Trip, so make sure your GPS is on your phone.
Add your own photo locations:
- Your photo doesn’t have a GPS location attached? You can manually update the location of the photo and Travly thanks to our amazing mapping system!
Create Trip albums with your travel buddies:
- Went on a trip with a group of friends? Invite them to Travly and allow them to add photos to your Trip album to create a joint Trip altogether!
- You have control over whether or not the automatically created website link for you Trip album is available to the public or set to private, where only you can view it. Share the link to all your friends and family, or keep it to yourself.
High-speed photo uploading :
- We’ve increase the speed of uploading so enjoy multiple photo uploads at once!
We don’t want anyone missing out on documenting their travel journeys and sharing it with their friends and family so we have a great team to answer any questions that you have- simply send us a message from within the app!
If you have any questions or feedback about the app, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stability and Performance enhancements:
- Faster image loading for large albums
- Resolve bug with the My Places tab
- Resolve bug with selecting images in albums while they are loading
Ratings and Reviews
iPad app only works in portrait
Just downloaded and trying to use on my iPad, but stuck in portrait mode which is pretty odd for an app like this. Not quite ready for mainstream use. I have an iPad Pro with Apple keyboard so pretty difficult to use in portrait.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.