Trax G+ Companion App - Real-Time GPS Tracker for kids, pets, teenage drivers, people in need of special attention, or objects like cars, bikes, boats, suitcases and commercial items.
• Real-time Tracking: See live location of your trackers in the Trax G+ app, with location updates as frequently as every 10-seconds.
• Geofences: Set multiple digital fences and receive alerts as a tracker enters or exits an area.
• Scheduling: Want to monitor certain areas at specific times? Set individual schedules for geofence alerts that reflect your routines.
• Augmented Reality: Use AR to quickly locate your tracker. The feature will access the camera on your smartphone, to show you live images. When you're pointing in the right direction, your Trax will show up on the screen.
• Speed Alerts: Choose speed limits for your Trax and receive notifications if your tracker exceeds them.
Track Multiple Devices: Need to keep an eye on several trackers? You can add as many trackers as you need, all of them visible on your personal app account.
• Share Trackers: When you set up a tracker you can easily share it with anyone who uses the Trax G+ App. You are in control at all times.
• History View: See where your tracker has been the past days and hours.
• Smart Battery Management: Adjust the location update frequency if you need longer battery life.
• International Coverage: Trax is a connected device. It has a built-in SIM Card and a subscription service, giving you free data roaming and the best possible coverage in 100+ supported countries.
Text updates in quick guide & minor performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Save your money
After paying for a one year subscription, entering all registration info and charging the device multiple times. This app could not find the device. As others have stated this my be because it is a 3g device, but I doubt it, other devices I have can connect to 3 g. The app my be fine, but the tracker is not. Wait until they bring out a model that supports 2g through 4g and LTE or you are wasting your money.
App works OK but crashes in “history”
App works ok with the Trax G+ device. Update firmware works .
The “history” section crashes on a new date entry with little to no location history data.
Another thing that could be improved is the instruction portion . When app is downloaded it can immediately show how to setup the device. Mine didn’t work out of the box. Took me a while to realize that I needed to update the firmware.
I have a wondering Labrador who likes to follow “girls” in the neighborhood whenever I take him out in the park. I got him the new Trax like 6 months ago and I am happy with it. Didn’t have any major issues and I always know now what door to knock on when my dog goes missing. It’s almost like having a teenager :) - “Is Anton at your house?”
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.