Timer for Invisalign Users
- Offers In-App Purchases
TrayTime was designed by an Invisalign user, for Invisalign users. Refined over months of real-world usage, TrayTime makes using the app as streamlined and simple as possible.
Start and stop the timer with a single tap. Easily view how long your trays have been on for—and off for! This makes it really easy to tell if you're on track to hit your daily goal.
When you inevitably forget to start or stop the timer, TrayTime makes it simple to fix. You can easily add or edit past events.
TrayTime tracks your full history, so you can visually monitor your usage trends, see which days you achieved your daily goal, and identify any areas for improvement. Show your history to your Orthodontist to put a smile on their face.
TrayTime includes a streamlined Apple Watch app. Start and stop the timer directly from your wrist, and quickly check your daily usage. The included complication displays the timer state on your watch face, and allows fast access to the app.
Designed specifically for the daily needs of Invisalign users, TrayTime makes it simple to record your tray usage and stay on track to achieve your perfect smile.
* Streamlined interface designed by an Invisalign user, for Invisalign users.
* Large display shows your "Time On" and "Time Off". "Time Off" shows you how long your trays have been OFF for today, so you can quickly calculate if you're on track to hit your daily goal (or whether you have time for a snack).
* Start/stop the timer with a single tap, or from the Apple Watch app, or from the iPhone's Quick Action shortcut menu. (Requires iPhone 6s or higher)
* Records a full history of every event. History is easily editable if you forgot to start or stop the timer.
* Visual history indicates which days you met your daily goal in a clear, easy-to-read format.
* Configurable daily goal. Set to 22 hours per day by default, but configurable for your individual needs.
* Manually add timer events if you removed your trays when your iPhone was out of reach.
* Track which tray number you are currently on.
APPLE WATCH FEATURES
* Quickly view your "Time On" and "Time Off" directly on your wrist.
* Easily start and stop the timer in the Apple Watch app.
* Provides a watch face complication so you can quickly see if the timer is running, and rapidly launch the app.
* App works even when your iPhone is out of range. Any timer events started/stopped will be synced back to your iPhone.
* Some features require a one-time in-app purchase.
* A 7-day trial is available in the app, so you can try before you buy.
* A single, one-time purchase unlocks the app on all your devices.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Improved the editing feature. It is now easier to edit rows at the bottom of the screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Works good, needs a reminder feature
I do like this app. The competition Invisalign app has a reminder feature, but that isn’t tied to the timer. So, kinda useless reminder if you don’t (or forget to) deal with the timer, which is still running as though the tray is still out, but in fact you have them back in….
This app has nice timer features, but no reminder to put the tray back in. Even better would be a reminder timer (to put them back on) to set when you take them out, and when the Reminder goes off, you have an option to deal with the timer.
Please consider adding Reminder plus Timer features.
Exactly what I wanted
As a new Invisalign user, I wanted something more sophisticated than just using a stopwatch, and easier than a spreadsheet. I had thought about creating my own IOS app if one didn’t already exist, but this app has so far fit all my needs and use cases after 7 days of trying it out. And having that 7 day free trial really sealed the deal, I just paid to unlock it permanently this morning. I like the interface design and UX of it, I like (and need, apparently) the ability to edit the days in/out times, and I like the built in historical tracking. It’s easy to use, and looks pretty good while doing its job. Thanks for making a great app!
I’m using the app to get my 20 hours a day in of my upper and lower expanders. I really needed the help after my last ortho appt showed a tiny 1/16th jaw growth in 6 weeks. It does the job super well. I love that I can press on the app icon from my Home Screen (iOS) and click in my mouth/out of my mouth. I was WAAAAAYYY over estimating my hours.
The developer, Pocketglow LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pocketglow LLC
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pocketglow Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TrayTime Full Version $1.99