From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the TCPalm app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.tcpalm.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• More Personalization: We're adding in greater flexibility and new features to help you follow the topics most relevant to you for upcoming events. Keep a look out for more "My Topics" around big events coming soon.
• More Stories: We're now showing only our latest published content in the More Stories section to keep you up to date on what's happening now.
• As always, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Fast access to local info
It’s hard to get connected, even with a paid subscription, they have a weird management of accounts, if it happens to you: call technical support, dont email , just call on the good old phone 9-5
Once connected, it is a very nice app, easy to navigate and lots of relevant local information
Notifications are really poorly done
The app is okay. The ads are annoying but I can live with them. However, the breaking news notifications are making me consider removing the app. I love breaking news notifications. I have a bunch of apps that do them. This one, and I am not exaggerating, are terrible. They are not breaking news. Why do I need a notification that a 1 year old is still looking for her 3 year old sister who died in a car crash? Do you really feel the need to notify that three treasure coast children have died since Christmas, after notifying me multiple times about each accident. None of the accidents are worthy of a breaking news alert. It’s like the notifications are trying to be clickbait but are poorly executed. Since Christmas there have been maybe two notifications that are at all worthy of the having breaking news. I remember a few years ago there were a lot of traffic alerts and that would be more useful than dead baby ones. Close to uninstalling and unsubscribing from the paper if this abuse doesn’t stop.
Doesn’t matter when you look up tcpalm to read news it’s the same story over and over. 6 different headlines about local rapper that killed two associates. How many articles does it take to say same story. It’s been up now for three weeks, and it’s now back at top as if it just happened. 6 different headlines bout the sex parlors, and still getting same attention as it did 2 weeks ago, let it go. My advice is fire everyone at your outlet and rehire. Maybe then weekly we will be able to read something interestingly New.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 196.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Treasure Coast Newspapers Digital Subscription $9.99
- Treasure Coast Newspapers Annual Digital Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.