TreatHF helps clinicians confirm which therapies are suggested for their symptomatic heart failure patients with reduced ejection fraction (stage C HFrEF), and provides guidance on the use of each therapy.
• Enter patient indications
• Review individualized next steps for medical therapy
• Email or print a summary of the next steps
• Reference detailed information for
- Initiation, titration, and monitoring of each medication
- Guidance for optimizing your overall medication strategy
• Content edits from the Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Heart Failure Treatment 11/2018 update
• Updated functionality for patient indicator selections
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- American College of Cardiology
- 11 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 American College of Cardiology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.