Build your family tree with TreeView and you’ll have your family history at your fingertips, even when you have no signal! Whether you’re an experienced family historian or just starting out, you’ll find TreeView easy to use and an essential tool in your research.
• Includes a number of flexible tree designs including Pedigree, Hourglass, Ancestors, Descendants and Family views.
• Add and amend details easily and add notes, all from within the app.
• View historical records for your ancestors via TheGenealogist (subscription required).
• Upload photos to embellish your tree.
• Offline mode – View your family tree even when you have no signal.
• Information you add on one device will automatically be available on all your other devices.
• Help and advice at your fingertips.
• Import a GEDCOM file of your family tree at TreeView.co.uk (Free of charge) or TheGenealogist to view and edit it on your device.
• If you have already built a family tree on TheGenealogist or TreeView.co.uk, you can log in with that account to view and edit you tree.
TreeView offers you the flexibility to be as private or public with your trees as you wish. With 3 settings you have the choice of who you share your family tree with.
• Invitation only (Users can see if there is a potential match in your tree, but cannot see the full tree’s details without your permission)
* Fix issue where image viewer close button could be positioned too high.
Ratings and Reviews
App is poorly designed. Interface with web based is impossible because it requires 3rd party cookies be allowed.
Don't waste your time. They are not open about privacy policies or at what point you must pay.
So far, very good!
I've already spent a great deal of time entering five generations and I'm not nearly half done. So far I really like what I see. Organization is very good and people can be navigated and added in a fairly easy way. It certainly could be better, it has not been updated for the latest screens, I think, and there are a few small bugs here and there. Dates could be dates rather than an open text field. Using the coolest phone in the world, people could be tied to Facebook profiles and birth/death locations could be tied to a map, for instance. But it does much better than you will do after 30 attempts on a laaaaarge sheet of paper. I still need to add all the extended family, I have good info and everybody seems to have parents, children and siblings. So far I worked on my favorite branches as well as my own. The rest will follow. I wish they made the software more beautiful. Facebook sharing would be nice as well. The thing hasn't asked me for a cent yet, as the others mention in the reviews. Let's see...
It great but
I love the app and but the problem is how can I download the family tree that I made to my photo image to my mobile other than that the app is great.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Genealogy Supplies (Jersey) Ltd
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Genealogy Supplies (Jersey) Ltd