Trek is a GPS based application developed by Elite Infoworld – a leading mobile application development company. The app is built for passionate cyclists who love to explore new routes. It captures your current location and traces your cycling route until the finish point. Once you mark your finish point, you are the ‘King’ of that track or route. The app also records the time you took to complete that route. Other cyclists registered with the app can see your route and choose to challenge you. They will need to start at exactly your start point and finish at the point marked by you. If someone finishes the route in less time than you, that person wins the challenge and the title of the ‘King’ of that track is transferred!
Reintroduce yourself to the joy of cycling! This time make it a little more fun too. Here’s a fun way for cycling fans to reconnect with their passion. Create your own cycling routes and challenge the routes of your fellow cyclists!
The rules of the game....
• Re-explore your passion for bicycle riding with this app.
• Explore new paths and create new routes – the challenge is to remain the unchallenged ‘KING’ of the track you create.
• The route creator must be on a bicycle.
• Challenge other bicycle riders and break their set records.
• Remember that the challenger must follow the same path as the creator of the route.
• Gather maximum ‘wins’ and don’t ever lose a route to anyone!
• You must click a picture of the start point and the end point.
• For a route to be considered as valid, the minimum distance is 0.5KM.
• The maximum speed limit for a cycler is 40 KM / Hr.
• There is no maximum limit for the length of the route you create.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.