Travel smarter with the most powerful app for trekking around Chicago public transit on the CTA, Pace, Metra and South Shore!
--- $0.99 for a limited time! ---
This isn't just a bus or train tracker - with support for all major transit systems in Chicago (CTA, Pace, Metra, and the South Shore Line) this powerful yet easy-to-use app will revolutionize your commute and simplify your life!
========== Key Features ==========
■ Vehicle arrival predictions ■
- Real-time predictions for CTA buses
- Real-time predictions for CTA trains
- Real-time predictions for Pace buses
- Real-time predictions for Metra trains
- Scheduled predictions for South Shore Line
- Set a destination - get estimated trip time
■ Save frequently used stops ■
- Organize saved stops with labels
- Reorder, edit, and delete favorites easily
■ Nearby Stops ■
- Find stops within up to a ½ mile radius
- View routes + directions at those stops
- Get predictions at any nearby stop
■ Trip planning features ■
- Step-by-step directions via public transit
- Save most used queries for faster planning
- Save directions for offline use
■ Other features ■
- Service alerts that may affect your trip
- Built-in error and bug-reporting
- Dedicated customer support - just email!
========== Additional Info ==========
This app is still under HEAVY, ACTIVE development!
Many more features still to come, with major updates every month or two!
Please email with suggestions, ideas, and feature requests!
Please see website for:
• Complete user guide / help pages
• Transit system limitations
• Detailed FAQs
Fixed links to app web pages - like help pages.
Updated several libraries the app uses to keep things up-to-date and running smoothly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best all in one CTA/Pace/Metra app!
Quickly displays multiple upcoming arrival times for CTA/Pace and Metra (paid version).
Very easy to create shortcuts for different bus and train lines and their particular stops. Organized like folders for each line with multi stops in each folder. You control which order the bus/train lines and the stops are displayed in your shortcuts.
Developer very responsive to resolving performance problems!
Excellent in the ‘burbs
This is the ONLY App I’ve found that makes it easy to get real-time PACE info in the suburbs. It’s also a thousand times quicker than scrolling through schedules on the PACE website. Thanks so much!!!
All in one app!
I really like that this app combines all the public transit systems in Chicago into one easy to use app. It is easy to set up favorites and catagorize them. My personal favorite feature is the Quick Treks which is great when you are in an unfamiliar location or have multiple options to find the best and fastest route to get you where you are going.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great feedback.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dominicoder LLC
- 88.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 - 2021 Dominicoder, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.