Custom Voice Commands is your personal virtual assistant! With our smartphone/smartwatch app you can create voice commands to easily place calls, send text messages or emails, load your favorite photos, videos, notes and frequently used websites and apps, plus you can ask questions to Alexa, invoke Alexa Skills and IFTTT Recipes. After downloading here are a few things to try saying:
• "good morning" (Alexa will reply with a greeting)
• "what's the weather in London?" (Alexa will reply with the weather forecast)
• "tell me a joke" (Alexa will attempt to be funny)
• "show me the photo of the day" (a public photo slideshow will display)
• "show me the latest news" (a list of recent news articles will appear - updated hourly)
• "play pop music" (a public music playlist will play - also: classical, country, chill, etc.)
• "enable the Supplement Advisor" (Alexa will enable the Skill - there are more than 10,000 Skills)
• "ask the Supplement Advisor what supplements are good for energy" (the Supplement Advisor will reply with the answer)
The "personal" part happens when you create your own voice commands like:
• "call the boss" (to call your boss)
• "text my baby" (to text your significant other)
• "show me my favorite lunch photos" (to see a slideshow of your favorite lunch photos)
• "show me my shopping list" (to see your shopping list)
• "show me mom's meatloaf recipe" (to see your mom's recipe plus photo)
• "show me my resume" (to view your resume on OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, LinkedIn, etc.)
• "play my pop music playlist" (to play your favorite pop music from YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.)
• "show me the special selfies from my baby" (to see very private photos of your significant other)
• "good morning team post to General Channel" (to post a greeting to your Slack Channel)
• "computer I am arriving home" (to trigger 3 IFTTT Recipes linked to that voice command to turn on lights in your home, set your thermostat temperature, and send a text message - there are hundreds of apps connected with IFTTT)
Best of all voice commands can be shared with friends or co-workers! Here are just some of Treycent features:
• load photos, videos, notes and websites by voice command
• place phone calls, send text message or emails by voice
• create voice commands to load your favorite YouTube videos or playlists
• load your favorite SoundCloud or 8tracks music playlists by voice
• ask questions to the Alexa virtual assistant and invoke Alexa Skills
• control your apps and devices by voice command (via IFTTT)
• post messages to Slack by voice from your phone or watch
• view photos and notes by voice command from your smartwatch
• share voice commands with friends or co-workers
To learn more checkout our videos: https://youtube.com/treycent/playlists
If you need help email us anytime at: email@example.com
Let Custom Voice Commands be *your* Personal Virtual Assistant - download now!
A few minor updates to make Treycent an even more awesome app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
This app is very user friendly and has a sleek design. A great way to use Amazon's Alexa even if you don't have an Amazon device!
Limited & doesn't work.
Very limited. Less commands than advertised (only 2), and doesn't even work. The mic activates for a fraction of a second then disappears.
This app is pretty cool but it takes some time to really see the benefits. I have an Amazon Echo device at home that I love and I use this app when I am away from home it's fantastic! use this app to get the news and a few jokes from Alexa in the morning. The rest of the day I make phone calls by voice command and load various photo slideshows created from the photos I've uploaded. I create notes that contain contact info and use the smartwatch app to view. This is really useful as often I can't pull out my phone. Five stars! 5. This is the only app I've seen that can retrieve responses from Alexa to my smartwatch very cool!
That's why this app is 5 stars
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.